One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anoop Kumar

Advocate Anoop Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSupreme Court, Delhi
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anoop Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anoop provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Motor Accidents Matters, Civil Matters, Consumer Court Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anoop enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2008.

Enrollment Number : P/1337/2008
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anoop Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anoop Kumar

Q: Hindu married man wants to marry hindu unmarried woman with

There is good friend of mine he is hindu ( married)but he want to marry a hindu girl that means a second marriage and also he want to take both the womens responsibilities . He wish to change the religion and marry the girl he want to marry in muslim dharm by keeping two of the ladies ? How can be possible and what are the rules conditions for three of them kindly give me brief description please...

Advocate Anoop Kumar answered
Firstly if both ladies have no objection residing with each other with a common husband you need not to convert to another religion because by Gamma complaint is to be filed by either of the wife come and by Else. but this always leads to a hanging sword on head of the husband of been prosecuted choice is yours. No legality involved unless and until wife goes for the prosecution.The second option you are taking is about changing your religion if either of the wife still thinks prosecute then you are change of religion will not save the husband as there is a specific judgement on this issue that a man cannot change his religion only because of the just fact that he want to marry again so in that case you are not saved by changing religion just the thing on the lighter side of your query is always be happy with your wife and do not let them to file a complaint police against you thank you

Q: Case in HC with status as returned, what does it mean?

I filed a suit in high court.Earlier its status was "Under Objection",my counsel said that now it has been removed from the objections and current status shows "RETURNED".What does "RETURNED STATUS" mean??

Advocate Anoop Kumar answered
Under objection means when your matter was filed there are some defects in filing this type of diary number status shows as defective and when it was received by you, your advocate or clerk of your advocate then status shows returned comma when it is refilled after curing those filing defects then the status your be filed and last and all the defects are cured it shows cleared for listing and then you got a text message for all your advocate got a text message of listing before court with date

Q: Is domestic violence case maintainable against in-laws who are 62 yrs

hi.i am from hindu family in delhi marriage done on dec2014 ..currently having one baby -daughter of age 1.6yrs .. marriage through matrimonial site . in the matrimony site and they all said that my husband is earning 1lakh per month but after few months we got to know that husband is not earning a single penny .i have proof of all his statement .my mother in laws and sister in laws beated me badly and thrown me out in aug2016 .from august till march my husband says i will do allright and u can come to home but nothing happen . and moreover they have thrown out of house my husband also. he is living with his friends i filed the complaint in CWA cell in delhi against all of them of domestic violence and fraud they all cheated me and my family of Rs 1lakh earning .now cwa cell police said as your in laws are above age 62 yrs and they come in senior citizen so we can do anything against them . so please tell is this true that nocase against in laws also.

Advocate Anoop Kumar answered
You are going on right path as described by you in your query there a provision and you can take benefit of that according to domestic violence you can straight away file petition in go to court respective what you have done or not done along with cwa, the only question arises in your path in such circumstances how to take guard during your case in court against your husband if you are willing to go that way or you are considering him as receiving end on the same side beside you on that violence activity.Simple suggestion score for filing complaint of domestic violence in nearest police station with full fledge documents and also prosecutor your husband to cheat with you while marrying about salary etc good luck

Q: Divorce on adultery grounds is it important to know the adulterer

I filled divorce on adultery ground.. Wife got pregnancy and delivered baby after 340 days of desertion... To court, I had clearly shown my non access with wife when child have begotten. I dont know with whom wife got pregnant... I mentioned in divorce petition that" wife voluntarily participated intercourse with a person other than me". By that she got pregnant.. I am not biological father of wife's child.. My query is, a) Is it required to mention adulterer in petition ( i dont know). b) Is there any exemption to tell the court that i dont know the adulterer?

Advocate Anoop Kumar answered
story told by you clearly indicates that counting of days is 340 days according to law that line is of 280 days now coming onto your second question that you necessarily not need to mention the name but genuinely saying you have a very good cash in hand if you wanted to go in that way good luck

Q: How can i transfer my case from consumer court to national commission

One of my consumer case being held at District consumer forum for the last three years. I approached the court in a belief that matter will be settled in three months as I read in books but the reality is vice versa. Court also simply giving dates over dates. certain day member will change and another day OP advocate will not come. Even if OP comes will seek another date. Lastly, only harassmement of the complainant remains. At this juncture, I would like to know the following: Can I approach National Commission for transfer of ibid case on the ground of ORIGINAL JURISDICTION (as the compensation sought is more than one crores and may give to legal service welfare fund) at this later stage. How it can be done ?

Advocate Anoop Kumar answered
There are no provision such as to straight away transfer any case from district forum to National Commission their jurisdictions are only based upon sum of relief claimed in your complaint that is if your claim is below 20 lacs you have to file your complaint in district forum, if your claim lies between 20 lacs to 99 lacs when your complaint to be filed in state Commission , complaint above 1 crore can only go to national commission

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anoop Kumar

Can Advocate Anoop Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anoop Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anoop Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Anoop Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anoop Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anoop Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anoop Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anoop Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anoop Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anoop Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anoop Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anoop Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.