One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Anoop Kumar

Advocate Anoop Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMathikere, Bangalore
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Anoop Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anoop provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anoop enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2008.

Enrollment Number : KAR/3213/2008
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anoop Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anoop Kumar

Q: Can divorce be granted if marriage is not registered

I got married in 2009 at a marriage hall not registered married yet. I want divorce as we have no conjugal relationship at all these years. I gave time but that ended up to almost 7 years. She also harasses me. Kindly advise, i am also in love with another girl where everything will go smooth in my life. But want to do things legally.

Advocate Anoop Kumar answered
Read your query, even if you have not registered your marriage also u should get your marriage dissolved by filing a Divorce Petition before the Family court if you have performed a valid marriage. U can apply for Mutual Consent Divorce if your wife agrees to. And this will be the only smooth way

Q: Can settlement be done out of court in criminal case

My case is registered in Bangalore .The FIR was lodged in 2013 and the charge sheet was only filed in August 2016(IPC 420,379, IT ACT (C) (D).I have few questions and looking for some advises and answers.Will be highly obliged if any one of you great minds can offer opinions. 1. The complainant of the case is one individual Mr.X. So is this a case of the Complainant Vs me (accused ) or is it a State Vs me case. In the e-courts website it says its Mr.X Vs me case. How can I know if its a state or Mr X. vs me case?Can I approach for out of court settlement and get the Case Quashed. What would be the best way to approach that? Is it a good idea to reach out to the complainant and ask him to reach a reason. 2. Why did it take so long to charge sheet ? Isn't there a time frame of maximum 90 days ? Thanks & regards

Advocate Anoop Kumar answered
Read your query. If your been charged under Sec 420, 379. Then there cannot be a settlement in that case,as the offence you have committed is Nob-compoundable, The only way you can settle the issue is face the trail and settle the issues with the complainant (if the complainant is a private party) and get the evidence in your favour by turning the Complsinant Hostile. It's waste of your time n money to approach for a quash, you should have a proper grounds for seeking quash. Mere filing of Chargesheet after 90 itself is not a Ground.

Q: Revised lake buffer zone

please let me know the existing lake buffer zone limitations in bangalore . can i go for construction on a plot which is 190 ft away from the lake

Advocate Anoop Kumar answered
To answer for your query, if your plot is within 500feet from the lake then you cannot construct a house, this violates the buffer zone rules as specified. It's better you approach the local authorities and find out the lake map and its extent.

Q: Can a person be put in jail if disobeyed the court order

If status quo order disobeyed whether he can be put into civil prison

Advocate Anoop Kumar answered
Yes the person can be put to civil prison only upon an application is made by the opposite party, and if their is a ample proof of evidence to prove that the court Order is violated. The discretion of the court is most important in such cases.

Q: Person falsely accusing of not paying money what can be done

Can I file a fraud case against a person who accused me of not paying his money while in reality I have paid and he is doing this to escape marriage.

Advocate Anoop Kumar answered
You case file a case of harresment or defamation against such person who is been accusing you falsely, provided that you have proper evidence to prove the court call o r the Police Officer, while filing the case or a complaint.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anoop Kumar

Can Advocate Anoop Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anoop Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anoop Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Anoop Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anoop Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anoop Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anoop Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anoop Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anoop Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anoop Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anoop Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anoop Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.