One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ankur Gogia

Advocate Ankur Gogia

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Barakhamba Road, Delhi
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Property, Recovery, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Ankur Gogia has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ankur provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, property related cases, cheque bounce related matters, recovery matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ankur enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of the Patiala Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1907/2015
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar,
  • District Court, Ghaziabad,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Get advice from Advocate Ankur Gogia

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)

Top Reviews

Varun Arora - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Great Advice Sir. Thanks
Jun 27, 2016
Questions Answered by Advocate Ankur Gogia Can a minor lodge a FIR Unable to pay credit card amount what can i do