One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ankit Khanna

Advocate Ankit Khanna

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ankit Khanna has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ankit provides services in various fields of Divorce Matters, Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Banking/Finance Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ankit enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Delhi in 2011. He is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2911/2011
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar,
  • District Court, Ghaziabad,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Family Courts, Delhi,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Ankit Khanna

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Ankit Khanna Cheque bounce case against me, can I ask for time to repay the amount Landlord not refunding Security Deposit.How to recover it?