One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi

Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSafdarjung Development Area, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ankit provides services in the field of arbitration matters, cheque bounce matters, trademark & copyright matters, startup cases & corporate laws.

Advocate Ankit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1779/2012

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi

Q: Builder not providing possession

Respected Sir/Mam, I booked a flat in Noida,U.P. in 2011 and was promised that it will be given to me by 2014. However, till date construction has not been completed. I am looking to get a refund considering that construction is going on at a very sluggish rate but builder is never available for the meeting. Kindly advice how can I proceed. My religion is hindu.

Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi answered
hi,It is suggested that a written letter is sent to the builder from your side. Thereafter, if he still does not respond we can contemplate sending a legal notice through your Advocate. Depending on his response we can proceed filing case in the consumer court. Also, your religion has nothing to do with this.

Q: Procedure to open an online food platform

sir i want to form an e commerce website for street vendors on which they will perform the task of delivery of street food in their area. i dont want to form a company i just want to make agreement with them and they r required to pay 400 rupees each for their fssai registration and app development , my question is, if i get money from them in my saving bank a/c amt will be approx 80 lacs so is there any legal object to get funds from these people in my a/c ? i m workingjustlikefoodpanda for street vendors so do i also require any license and procedure of online registration of street vendor

Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi answered
Your business model is interesting and requires a corporate structuring before actual initialization of the project. Since you shall be dealing in food industry as well as online industry you will be required to take several licenses and registrations. Having said that, it would be better if we cold meet and take things forward.

Q: Insurance company not paying money back after maturity date

Respected sir, after completion of maturity date the company not return investors money so where should I complaint against him to get our money. Company name- Sai Prasad Group of companies

Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi answered
It being an insurance company you should approach Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (IRDA) and thereafter you may approach court. You may also directly refer the matter directly to consumer courts with your grievances. Which court shall have the jurisdiction may only be informed after knowing your matter in detail. We may assist you if you so desire.

Q: Paid 50% amount builder not started project how can I recover my money

I have booked flat in Assotech project "The Nest" in year 2012 and have made 50% payment of total cost. Builders Buyers agreement is also entered. After 2014 there is no communication from builder side. When ever we call them they say that work will start with 15 days. Yesterday when i visited their office i found that it was sealed so went to their temporary office. There i come to know that company is facing cash crunch and many cases are filed against the company. They will not be able to deliver the project and may be closed down. Kindly advice so that can recover my money from builder?

Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi answered
yes, as per the market reports there financial conditions are not strong. With respect to your query, you must send them a legal notice followed with a consumer case against them. As of now consumer court is appropriate court however there is a recent statute as per which when Real Estate Tribunal are established the cases pertaining to builders shall be transferred from consumer court to real estate tribunal. We can provide you our services if you wish to.

Q: What is the procedure to start up a company

I want to start my own work, by opening a company which will give some services to public, like as food,plumber,car etc on order. I want everything in legal way,so tha no problem would occer in future. but i dont know how to open the company.what is the procedure for it. and whether i need to open a pvt ltd. or public ltd. and what does it mean. and whether i would be supported by START UP INDIA or not. please guide me. 

Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi answered
Dear, you need to hire an advocate who will provide you correct path. You will have to open Pvt. Ltd Company only. There is a specific procedure for opening a company which can be informed you in private. Also to protect your intellectual properties you need to consult advocates who can assist you. You will certainly be supported by Start up initiative if you fulfill all the cafeterias. If you wish you can consult us we shall inform you the procedure, the documents, the timeline, the fees and other requirements for your company.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi

Can Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi?

When you meet with Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ankit Chaturvedi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.