One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anju Kumari

Advocate Anju Kumari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anju Kumari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anju provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Child Custody Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Consumer Court Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anju enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016.

Enrollment Number : D/5054/2016
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anju Kumari. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anju Kumari

Q: I am living in Kuwait and want divorce as per Indian Muslim Law

I am Muslim living working in Kuwait My wife is living with her parents She doesn't want to come with my father house She forcing me to live with her father house or take a home near father residence Before two time we had meeting with our masjid and her masjid member But no solutions found because of her father rude behavior he doesn't want to divorce with sariaya law he went to police station and wanted to file against my family. Then police officer compromised And now same thing happened she again torture me I don't want to live with her now I want to divorce her Tell me how ? Best solution

Advocate Anju Kumari answered
Why don't u pronounce triple talak to her which is as if now prevelant & exceptable in Sunni laws u can dissolve ur marriage as per dissolution of Muslim marriage act 1939. There r no of points on which u can prepare ur case & file the suit. For more information u can call me

Q: How to regain possession of property

We have taken a property(commercial) on lease from one person. We paid 4 lakhs as advance and agreed to pay 17100 as rent. Agreement is only for 11 11 months over ... But our advance was not paid by him. So, we have decided not to vacate the shop until it paid. One night , he theft all the stock in our shop and broken our keys and locked with his keys. We have complained police and it's more than a month over they haven't filed the case. So, we decided to break his keys and we entered again to the shop. Meanwhile he sent a court notice saying that shop is under his control and asking for status quo. We also filed a case. But we are not clear what our lawyer filed. He is saying will file for injunction order. May i know how to proceed on this. Can somebody help me. Pls send ur contact no to my mail id if u r ok, i will give a call also

Advocate Anju Kumari answered
File a suit for permanent & mandatory injunction against ur partners before civil court as per partnership act 1932. Is there any partnership agreement between u and ur partners that agreement can play important role in ur case if u will file case. The relationship between partners is founded on agreement between them.

Q: Inlaws and husband abusing and torturing the girl she has a child now

we belong to Hindu (Bania) family. My sister married last year in July, at the time of marriage, we fulfill all the needs of the family like jewelry, cash, etc but when our daughter has gone to her in-law's house all went wrong. They started abusing her, making demands on every little occasion. her husband himself abusing her as well as her in-law's. after one month the sister is pregnant. husband openly drinks in front of our daughter and abusing her. when she told us all the matter, we involve and ask her father-in-laws that why are you doing this, they don't have any answers. we talked to husband then he says my father is not in his mind let me shift somewhere else. they moved, husband came but not even with his single cloth. after that he beats our daughter very badly, when we involve again they still don't have any answers, now in month of april she gave a birth to a girl child, and NO-ONE shows up.... Now our question is that what we have to do and what are the options we have.

Advocate Anju Kumari answered
File a case.there r three options at the same time u can avail to get groom & her in laws punish.1) complain against in laws & husband to CAW cell. 2) file case under 125 CRPC petition for maintenance. 3) petition under domestic violence act .

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anju Kumari

Can Advocate Anju Kumari represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anju Kumari can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anju Kumari?

When you meet with Advocate Anju Kumari for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anju Kumari?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anju Kumari, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anju Kumari?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anju Kumari, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anju Kumari?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anju Kumari regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anju Kumari?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anju Kumari can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.