One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anjali Dhawan

Advocate Anjali Dhawan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anjali Dhawan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anjali provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anjali enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2011.

Enrollment Number : D/1795/2011
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anjali Dhawan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anjali Dhawan

Q: Wife deny for second motion of mutual divorce

Hello Sir. (Hindu) , I got my First motion signed by my wife on 23/9/2017 now my second motion is on 22/3/2018 .(We are separate since 2011) I have paid first installment (25% of the total amount) , second installment(25% again) is on the day she will sign the second Motion and last and the 50% amount of the total she will get when she will help me to quash the F.I.R. Now my worry is that ,what if she deny for second motion , how i will get my money back , how many cases i can file against her and which sections we can put on her. What about the old cases (125, D.V,498A , Divorce case which i have filed on 14/4/2014 , was in the last phase , some other small cases to fetch the money from me.), she agreed to called of all the cases and my divorce case is called of by the Judge. I hope i have mentioned all the necessary information to get to know my situation. Please help. Thanks and regards.

Advocate Anjali Dhawan answered
U will send a legal notice and file recovery suit or filed quashing before the hon'ble high court against the settlement deed and if the hon'ble high court observes she backout from settlement deed and not signed the 2nd motion the hon'ble high court quashed the F.I.R

Q: Advocate sent summon but person not receiving it how to proceed

advocate ne summon bheje h mgr person receive nhi kr rha si suggest what can i do

Advocate Anjali Dhawan answered
Ap publication ki application court me file kare or uske allow hone par news paper me published karwaye published hote hi service mani jyegi uske bad woh nahi ata toh apke favour me exparte decision ho jyega

Q: How much time taken in divorce if both person living separate 2.5 year

How much time taken in divorce if both are living separate frim last 2.5 years and wife want divorce .So what is the way to take divorce now .

Advocate Anjali Dhawan answered
Minimum 6months process of mutual divorce separation is 1year is sufficient for both persons it is 2 motions in proceeding in mutual consent divorce 1motion is filed after 1year separation and 2 motion file after 6 month of 1 motion

Q: Can a succession certificate be taken from other city where nominated

My elder sister ( widow without any issue) died on 16.08.2016 at Meerut leaving behind an FD ofRs. 1.5L SB a/c Bal 18,000/ +₹66,000/-appx.pension amount yet to come. Bank is at Sastri bhawan Delhi where she was serving. I was the nominee for one other a/c where I have received the amount.In this case no nomination is made.I am residing at Delhi.Filed a case for succession certificate at Patiala House Court but Judge told to withdraw and file at Meerut.Can I get this succession certificate at Delhi. I am Hindu.

Advocate Anjali Dhawan answered
Yes according to succession act act u filed the case where the person is died can filed the case in meerkat because the jurisdiction is in merrut and only merrut court is power to issue the succession certificate

Q: Remedy in case Girl extorted money from boy before marriage

Sir or mam, Meri delhi me kisi girl se sadi ki bat huyi thi, ladki aur uske family sadi ke liye agree the, is bich mujhse karib 3lak rupye bhi liye jiska mere pas proof bhi hai, fir ladki aur uske family bole ki delhi me jamin le lo to mai jamin bhi le liya ab laldki aur uske family sadi karne se mana kar rahe hai , to mai bola ki thik hai sadi nahi karni to koi bat nahi mere paise lauta do to unlog paise dene se inkar kar rahe hai aur dhamki bhi de rahe hai .sare bat aur dhamki ki regording bhi mere pas hai . Sir kya mai court ya police ke pas jau sara proof aur regording lekar . Plz advice me.

Advocate Anjali Dhawan answered
U give the written complaint in the local police station or Lodge a fir against al the members of girl family if the police is not denied for lodging the first u filed a case in the court for lodging a fir

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anjali Dhawan

Can Advocate Anjali Dhawan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anjali Dhawan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anjali Dhawan?

When you meet with Advocate Anjali Dhawan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anjali Dhawan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anjali Dhawan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anjali Dhawan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anjali Dhawan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anjali Dhawan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anjali Dhawan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anjali Dhawan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anjali Dhawan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.