One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Anita Sharoha

Advocate Anita Sharoha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBhishma Pitamah Marg, Delhi
LawRato25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Documentation, Domestic Violence, High Court, Medical Negligence, NRI, Property, Recovery, RERA, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Anita Sharoha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Hemant - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Anita Sharoha understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
1 month ago
Aashish Gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Anita Sharoha

Q: Can Domestic Voilance be filed after 1.5 year of separation

my cousin got married in February 2022, she stayed 2 days in her matrimonial house then returned back.. after six month in November 2022, she filed Maintanence case because her advocate suggested...after 1.5 year of separation from her husband and fighting maintanence case now she want to file DV case and dowry demand case....her advocate saying she should file dowry demand and DV case instead of filing maintenance ?

Advocate Anita Sharoha answered
what had happened in two days or what time period she stayed at her matrimonial home ,all the events of the time period has to be seen in totality n then a desicion has to be taken whether what should be filed n how time period doesn't matter gravity of offense or incident type of mental harrasment has to be seen.

Q: My inlaws are creating troubles by insulting and humiliatingdominadon'

I had a love marriage, we have been married for four months, my inlaws have been dominating me since my marriage always forcing to accept their traditions. I am a independent women , my mother-in-law and father in law insults my degree my education my family every tym publicly..but my husband stays silent everytime, he can't speak a word...I am now living independently outside without my husband's support, he is not ready to leave his parents and stay outside with me.Wat can be done now?

Advocate Anita Sharoha answered
hi ,u have to decide what u want to do .you can file a complaint under domestic violence or u can simply go back home n then file a complaint direct from home u don't have to leave ur home .otherwise there will be a long gap n ur marriage will start shattering this is one way to mutually resolve the matter .or else u can complaint at various foraum

Q: Need answer regarding question please help

seeking advice for my wife who initiated mediation due to an incident of adultery, for which I've taken responsibility. It occurred under unfortunate circumstances, and I genuinely feel guilty. Despite resolving the situation and having no contact with the other person for a year, my wife is still seeking separation. Over the past year, I've experienced stress and anxiety while trying to mend things, but she appears unwilling to reconcile. In the last three months, she's been staying..

Advocate Anita Sharoha answered
Do you have kids ? have u written any where that u take the responsibility of adultery ,you can file petition for conjugal rights .u can also go for counseling Sessions to save ur marriage. how long she has been separated from you does she has any proof of adultery incident ?

Q: Her family is saying if they see me around that girl they will kill me

Hi my name is Sonu a few days ago my girlfriend named chanchal got caught by her family they saw kissing video of me and my girlfriend now her family it saying that we will police complaint against me they will report rape case against me but we didn't had any intercourse we just kissed each other on lips and we both are 17 year old now what should I do they are also saying that if they see me anywhere they will kill me girl was also ready to kiss me it is both consult she asked me to come home

Advocate Anita Sharoha answered
u both r not matured being 17 years do not indulge in all these things otherwise girls parent might create trouble for you. Girl herself is below 18 so she can not support u there is no meaning of consent overhere

Q: Divorce mahila aayog maintenance

My husband filed section 13 cruelty case against me , So I filed complaint in mahila aayog on basis of DV. But while filling case I attached duplicate offer letter of my husband. In mahila aayog they taken statement of both party & closed case with remark "both party want divorce". Now my husband taken all details from mahila aayog under RTI & attach this document to court case with affidavitSo how can I stop husband , because I submitted fake offer letter of husband.

Advocate Anita Sharoha answered
u have not specified whether the offer letter is of divorce ? If yes .. u have accepted the offer as per ur brief.. latter when ever it is presented anywhere u can say simply that it was under duress .if there is some confusion u have to contact me

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anita Sharoha

Can Advocate Anita Sharoha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anita Sharoha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anita Sharoha?

When you meet with Advocate Anita Sharoha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anita Sharoha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anita Sharoha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anita Sharoha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anita Sharoha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anita Sharoha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anita Sharoha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anita Sharoha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anita Sharoha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.