One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Anirudh Suresh

Advocate Anirudh Suresh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoV.V. Puram, Bangalore
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, High Court, NCLT, Recovery, Startup, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Anirudh Suresh is a Corporate Lawyer with expertise in corporate litigation and commercial contracts. His success story was recently published by Brut. as he was recognised among Top 50 Disputes Lawyers in Asia (Litigation and Arbitration) by Thomson Reuters on the basis of his work, market feedback and client recommendations.

Anirudh earlier headed the Delhi office of Bathiya Legal wherein he oversaw all the transactions when the buy side or sell side was based in Delhi. He also headed the North Indian Litigation practice in the firm where he regularly appeared before various High Courts in India, Supreme Court of India, National Company Law Tribunal across India and the NCLAT.

Anirudh has rich experience in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (from admission of CIRP to assisting the Resolution Applicant to take over the bankrupt company) and getting approvals from authorities in complex court approved merger schemes and other schemes of arrangement. Anirudh is a crusader for minority shareholder rights and assists minority shareholders in enforcement of their rights against majority shareholders. Anirudh's past experience includes working with senior litigation lawyers. Anirudh has completed the NLSIU's flagship distance education degree - Master of Business Laws and LL.M. in Corporate and Financial Laws from O.P.Jindal Global University enabling him to assess legal risks for better business decision making and has built a strong relation with the almuni from these renowned institutions thereby enabling him to represent his clients before various forums in different cities across the country.

  • Karnataka High Court,
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Bengaluru,
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Mumbai,
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi,
  • National Company Law Tribunal, Hyderabad,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Anirudh Suresh

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Krishna - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you for your guidance sir. You helped me to know the options that I am having and the necessary things required for the respective options. It has really helped me to arrange the requisite in advance. I am glad that I consulted you.
1 month ago
jayakumar but this i - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Anirudh Suresh. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Anirudh Suresh's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
1 month ago
Devika R M - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Anirudh Suresh aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
2 months ago
Subramanya Raju - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He was very helpful and given proper guidance
2 months ago
Rakhesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehend my issue well. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Anirudh Suresh

Q: Had given cheque to building society but do not have funds to honor it

I haven't paid maintainance fees for the past 12 months to the building society. I had given them a cheque for the entire amount dated 30th March 2022. Despite me being in regular contact with them and the fact that I will be selling the flat soon and pay them the pending dues with that money...they are threatening me that they present the cheque knowing fully well that it will bounce and cause me severe problems. How do I manage this without getting into level troubles? I will definitely get the money before this month end.Thanks.

Advocate Anirudh Suresh answered
intimate them by email or registered post or take a acknowledgement of letter in which you should communicate and direct them not to present the cheque to the bank. also mention in the letter that you are not liable to pay the said amount as you have recently come across few discrepancy.

Q: Cheque Bouncing case,Want to know if the cheque bounce and its remedie

I was a director in one company and resigned before 3 years.I filled dir11 and dir 12 was not filled by the company.After 3 years resignation i came to know before 3 years some cheques issued by other director and presented after 3 years of my resignation and got bounced.what is my personal liability

Advocate Anirudh Suresh answered
you have no personal liability as it is the cheque given by the company and you are not a signatory to the cheque also. further you wont be involved in the transaction in which the cheque is given as well. supreme court has time and again held that directors who are not signatory to cheques or not involved in the transaction cannot be made parties in a cheque bounce case

Q: non payment of dues against material supplied

i am a salaried person i had supplied good to the buyer and received 25% advance and balance 75% cheque mentioning 15 days with the invoice and they agreed and now they have not yet paid since almost 7 months and now no response since long and company closed and sended a notice of they becoming bankrupt and cheated many suppliers what should i do required help to get my amount urgently please reply on mail

Advocate Anirudh Suresh answered
this certainly looks like you have a strong case. you have invoice and you have received the 25% advance and if there is no dispute in the transaction certainly go ahead and deposit the cheque and if the cheque is dishonoured, you can initiate proceedings under section 138 negotiable instruments act

Q: Need to recover my invested money

I have invested 23.5 Lac in a private company which sells Grocery items, we have made a agreement for 2 years and the company has to pay 60K as Profit monthly, and we made agreement in the month of July 2021.for aug, sept month, they have not given any profit and gave profit for Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, and now they stopped giving profit from Feb and March.Company person is not picking my call from past 20 days, and as per our agreement if 2 consecutive months failed to give profit, agreement will cancel.I have taken 7 cheque for safety purposeKindly let me know what i have to do to get my investment back.

Advocate Anirudh Suresh answered
I will suggest that you meet a lawyer to initiate legal proceedings as the party has stopped responding to you. you need to enforce the contract. The lawyer has to read the contract and the terms of the contract before advising further course of action

Q: Cheque bounce questions , suggestions needed sirsirsirsir

I have filled a cheque bounce case against a accused,the accused once came and have taken bail,now he has closed his shop(i had only shop address)& have gone abroad for work ,how to get him attend the court?

Advocate Anirudh Suresh answered
yeah so when you saying that has gone abroad you need to find out where is on which address in a because without knowing the address we cannot execute any Court cannot execute any warrant where is restriction it commander all the information to the magistrate court and there will be issuing the warrants


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anirudh Suresh

Can Advocate Anirudh Suresh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anirudh Suresh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anirudh Suresh?

When you meet with Advocate Anirudh Suresh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anirudh Suresh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anirudh Suresh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anirudh Suresh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anirudh Suresh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anirudh Suresh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anirudh Suresh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anirudh Suresh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anirudh Suresh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.