One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Ananda V

Advocate Ananda V

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKamla Nagar, Bangalore
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Ananda V has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ananda provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ananda enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2010. He is a member of the Advocates Association of Bangalore.

Enrollment Number : KAR/564/2010
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

Mahesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Please call him back and thank him and reward him for the fantabulous guidance.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ananda V

Q: I want my wife to get my property after my death what is the procedure

I have few properties in my name and few will be inherited from my father so i want all the property to be directly in my name and i want to take a noc form my wife for the same and in the noc it should be clearly mentioned those properties could be inherited by her only after my natural deathwhat is the procedure to do so

Advocate Ananda V answered
if you want your wife will get all your properties after your death. your have write a will and register the same in the sub-registrar office. thereafter tell your wife about the will before you die. she will get all your properties through will. till your life you can enjoy the properties.

Q: Distribution of property after father's death no will

My father passed away during 1974-75 and my mother is alive. I am the only son and I have two elder sisters both are married in the year 1978 and 1980 respectively. My father has not made any Will. Kindly let me know whether myself and mother are only the legal heirs for the property or my sisters can claim their share & whether my mother can make a Will giving share to my two sisters.

Advocate Ananda V answered
according to present law you sisters do not have equal share in the properties with you. but they have only notional share in the properties.your mother has half share in all the properties and if she want she can make will in any favour.

Q: Filed a case against a person now want to withdraw the case

I had filed a case under section 420 against a person but now i want to withdraw the case, what is the process to take down my case from the Court?

Advocate Ananda V answered
you can not withdraw a criminal case. you can absent to the evidence or you give evidence in opposite side favour. but you can not withdraw your case. since it is a non compoundable offence you can not enter into compromise also.

Q: Does step mother have right in the property of my biological mother

My question is Does my Step Mother have a right over my deceased Mothers property? My mother passed away 6 years back and my father passed away 6 months back. My father re married and the marriage lasted 4 years until he passed away and he did not have any child out of his second marriage. But step mother has had a daughter from her first marriage. What rights does step mother have in my mothers property? (Property is still till today in the name of my mother, we haven't got it changed). She is claiming my mothers property. We are Hindus

Advocate Ananda V answered
your step mother has no right in any property of your mother. since it is absolute property of your mother. your step mother can only claim for maintenance from your father's need not worry she has no right on your mother's property.

Q: How to claim for share in the joint property

I have a joint property with my parents and now we want to split by selling. I wanted to know what would be my share in the property. My name is first in the agreement

Advocate Ananda V answered
your question is not clear. how many brothers and sisters you have and how can you say it is joint property. is it not ancestral property. is it not self acquired property of your parents. if only you and your parents are the members then you will get half share.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ananda V

Can Advocate Ananda V represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ananda V can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ananda V?

When you meet with Advocate Ananda V for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ananda V?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ananda V, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ananda V?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ananda V, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ananda V?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ananda V regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ananda V?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ananda V can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.