One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Anand K

Advocate Anand K

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCubbon Pet, Bangalore
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Anand K has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Anand provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Anand enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2004. He is a member of the Advocates Association of Bangalore.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2149/2004
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Anand K. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Anand K

Q: Had relationship with a woman threatening to file a false case

I'm married for 1 year. 3 years back I had an affair with a woman who is separated from her husband living alone. I never promised her to marry. But we are in physically intimate during those times. Since 2 years, I never contacted her. But now for some reason she is posting one photo where me and her standing together and threatening that she will complain police. She is 5 years elder than me and have 10 years old kid. I lied her during separation on my health since during those time she continuously gave mental torture that she will commit suicide.

Advocate Anand K answered
Hi I can understand your case.first you keep one subject in your mind that you have living with her with her free consent only. hence you can file a complaint against her threat and blackmail. where r u staying right now? do not get illegal affair with any person in future.

Q: Wife is cheating me what action can I take against her

My wife went to her native place in March for relatives marriage. From there she did not come back to Bangalore and I also did not went to there to meet her... In August she called me and told that she is pregnant of 3 months.. I was shocked by hearing that news.. My family members questioned her.... She replied that your son has come in June... But I did not see her from March.... What I have to do... I want to go for divorce and I want to file a cheating case also... My approach is right...? Not only divorce I want to file a cheating case against her... Please suggest me..

Advocate Anand K answered
please give me the details about how your wife cheated you? otherwise I will not able to understand your problem. If your wife cheated you in your matrimonial obligations, you can approach the family court on the ground that Conjugal rights.Thank you

Q: Father in law gifted property to daughter now want to change it

My father in law has given a gift deed to my wife and 2nd daughter. There are total of 4 daughters. The 4th daughter has convinced father in law to change his mind. Now father in law is telling to reverse the gift deed, what can i do to stop him?

Advocate Anand K answered
you don't worry about cancellation / reverse the said gift deed.Transfer of property act is very clear about the Gift that once a person executed a gift deed and if it was registered as per law, the said registered gift deed will not cancelled and the downer having no right to cancel the said gift. Therefore you can enjoy the said gifted property or article without any trouble. for more details personally in my office.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Anand K

Can Advocate Anand K represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Anand K can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Anand K?

When you meet with Advocate Anand K for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Anand K?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Anand K, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Anand K?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Anand K, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Anand K?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Anand K regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Anand K?

The cost of hiring Advocate Anand K can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.