One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Amiy Mishra

Advocate Amiy Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket Court, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amiy Mishra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Amiy provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Divorce Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Family Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Amiy enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2013.

Enrollment Number : MP/2181/2013
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Amiy Mishra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Amiy Mishra

Q: Pressure from husband for divorce through mutual consent

I m a Hindu woman married for d last 15 yes n HV two daughters of 14 n 8 yrs.My hubby is having an extramarital affair wid his colleague who is unmarried n 10 yrs younger for d last 5-6 he is pressurising me for divorce through mutual consent.he is sleeping in a separate room at night for d last 3-4 yrs.i don't want father in law n mother in law is not supporting me.they r saying dat he will run away from d house. Current house is in d name of my hubby.wat shud I do now?

Advocate Amiy Mishra answered
First of all you are continuing stay your matrimonial home.You can Sue against your husband and father in law along with mother in law's.Allegations- criminal conspiracy, extortion, criminal breach of trust and other substantive law's.And separately against husband u/s 125 CR.p.c maintenance.

Q: How to defend forged experience letter for Job.

Dear Lawyers, I am being paid very less against my experience. Hence have forged Appointment Letter and Salary Slips to get a new job and higher salary. After resigning and at home for two months, i got a job based on those documents. In the background verification, i got negative feedback and was terminated within 1 month. I am jobless again. I am currently not working in any company. When i asked for my salary for the days till termination date, the current company (who terminated) is planning for criminal case against me. Also, they state that my ex employer had been briefed about forged documents and they are also planning the same. They state that company has suffered huge financial loss. I am getting harassed and i do not work for any company now, then why they are harassing me? Just that i asked for the amount for the days worked?

Advocate Amiy Mishra answered
Firstly you can sue against your previous company u/s 156(3) CR.p.c. Criminal conspiracy, extortion, criminal breach of trust,cheat and also forgery.Second file civil suit against your last company.

Q: How to do court marriage and apply for police protection

sir me apse puchna chahti ki kya me apne mother father ki marzi ke bina shaadi kr sakti hu. court marrige krne ke liye kya unki jarurat hai kyuki vo hmari shadi ke against hai hm court marrige krne ke bad unhe khud informe kr dege. koi police ka chakkar to nahi hoga ya hmari shaadi se phle parents ko bulaya jayega? meri age 21 hai or my bf age 22 years to koi problem to nahi please tell me

Advocate Amiy Mishra answered
Offcourse kar skti hain mdm, aap court marriage (registration) kra ke.Aap dono walig hain, bas aap aur aapke bf ki aur se ek-ek witness chahiye hoga saadi ke time par uske baad aapko koi nhi rok skta.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amiy Mishra

Can Advocate Amiy Mishra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amiy Mishra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amiy Mishra?

When you meet with Advocate Amiy Mishra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amiy Mishra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amiy Mishra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amiy Mishra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amiy Mishra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amiy Mishra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amiy Mishra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amiy Mishra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amiy Mishra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.