One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Amit Wahi

Advocate Amit Wahi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatiala House Court, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amit Wahi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Amit provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Labour & Service Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Amit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2011.

Enrollment Number : D/2480/2011
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Amit Wahi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Amit Wahi

Q: Can any false FIR will affect my UPSC exam if qualified

I have a criminal case pending against me. An FIR was lodged. It's a false case though, and the trial has not yet begun in the court. Would I be disqualified if I clear UPSC civil services exam? Is it possible that candidates with trial be not taken up for the job?

Advocate Amit Wahi answered
Dear Greetings, If there is an FIR pending against you, what is the status in that whether chargesheet has been filed by the investigating agency. If u have certain basis for it that is false then you can go Quashing of the same. Yes definitely it will affect till you come clear with the conclusion of the trial.

Q: My Wife Petitioned u/s 125. This Is My 2nd Wife. I Submitted Affidavit

How to get relief u/s 125 Muslim law?

Advocate Amit Wahi answered
Dear Greetings, what all documents and your reply is to be seen which you have filed in your reply and in affidavit before the Hon'ble Court. All others aspects are to be seen. What all reasons have been there the she filed the same. Regards

Q: Procedure to file for divorced when marriage took place in california

My son is NRI in California. He married his class mate of love in 2014 as per Hindu rituals. Marriage was registered in US but not in India. Both of them are Hindus, in H1B working visa and having no child.Now he wants to divorce her for frequent quarrels between them. Where will the divorce suit be filled in US or both the countries?

Advocate Amit Wahi answered
Dear Greetings, Where did they got married whether in India or US?Its great both are Hindus. Only he wants to pursue for divorce or both want to dissolve the marriage mutually. So need these answers to further clear your queries.Regards

Q: Having physical relationship with consent is an offence or not

if two lover, make sex. and after 1year girl filed FIR and case the boy, did her rape and police charge the rape case u/s 376. In this case bail is possible

Advocate Amit Wahi answered
Hello, Yes it is possible to get a bail in such matter. Because the background which is there is of utmost importance. Details are required for further clarity regarding the offence and all the documents n all for further references.

Q: How much time it takes to get bail from HC how to get bail quickly

How much time it will take to get a bail from high court after someone is convicted session court? Is there any way around do get bail immediately.

Advocate Amit Wahi answered
Hello Greetings, your question is blank. you have be specific , under which provisions the person has been convicted and what was the situation. The complete judgment passed by the sessions court is to be gone through. Then only we can see what all grounds are available to the person to get the bail from the high court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amit Wahi

Can Advocate Amit Wahi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amit Wahi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Wahi?

When you meet with Advocate Amit Wahi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Wahi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Wahi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Wahi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Wahi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amit Wahi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amit Wahi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amit Wahi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amit Wahi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.