One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Amit Latawa

Advocate Amit Latawa

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPaschim Vihar-West, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Amit Latawa has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Amit provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Motor Accidents Matters, Labour and Service Matters, Divorce Matters, CHeque Bounce Maters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Amit enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2010. He is the member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/4277/2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Amit Latawa. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Amit Latawa

Q: Tantrik kriya is done by my in laws in my house .

Tantrik kriya and food adulteration is practicing by my wife with my mother and me . How to proov this act and what are laws for my safety and my mother safety .

Advocate Amit Latawa answered
Dear Sir I would like to tell you that both are the violations against the law as such black magic and food adulteration can be penalised by filing an complaint before your concerned police station, if police refuse to file complaint than you can approach through an application which can be filed by your advocate before magistrate’s court.Thanks

Q: Regarding safety of self n wife

Hi There,Looking for an advice for a situation we are living in.We(I and my Wife) married secretly 2 years ago because we are aware that if we go to our families for this they definitely not going to agree and will impose restrictions & hurdles and so we get married in order to ensure no matter what happens no one can separate us. We put all our efforts but still girl's family is not ready to accept me(boy). Our marriage is still a secret for others. My wife is at her parents' home. Her parent is threatening to take fake legal case on me so that they can disturb my job and break our morale down. My (boy's) parent are agreed for marriage only at one condition i.e. girl's parent must talk n agree at least for formalities but girl's parents are not all agreeing due to misunderstanding,social status ,ego, etc however, putting a lot of pressure on my wife/girl. What should I do to avoid potential fake legal actions/case/charge on me ? What is the best and safest way to take out my wife

Advocate Amit Latawa answered
Dear Sir,If you’re married with the girl according the legal process than your in-laws cannot file any complaint or case against you and if your marriage is not valid according to the laws then things might get complicated for you in future and they might proceed with various remedies available for them.Thanks

Q: We have done first motion with mutual consent. I have an daughter age 13 years and mutually it was d

We have done first motion with mutual consent. I have an daughter age 13 years and mutually it was decided that child will be with father. We are paying alimony of some amount to her. Now I have to file second motion but I have doubt that court will decide custody according to the mutual understanding mentioned in paper ? Or custody can go to my wife also? My wife doesn't want her but in the first motion judge said that custody will be decided by the court only. Please suggest me I don't want to lose my daughter. Please suggest

Advocate Amit Latawa answered
Well in this case if there is an memorandum of understanding document, signed as you mentioned then the custody will be given accordingly otherwise you can file an application for child custodyThanks

Q: Father expired aunt claiming property as gifted what can i do legally

If the land is self aquired property of my grandmother but the houses build in that land is by my father now both my father as well as grandmother have expired but one of my aunt claiming that it has been gifted to her as house is made by my grandmother can I claim any share

Advocate Amit Latawa answered
Dear Client, It is clear that if your Father has left behind any will ,which shall tell about the share of the property divided or gifted to someone and yes you can have your share but according to the will, the whole thing revolves around the will rest you need to provide me further details feel free to call me.

Q: How can i claim for equal share over my late father's property

Hindu Property case...v one 3 sisters not brother but my sister new his hubby trying too to my parents property. what can i do ?

Advocate Amit Latawa answered
Dear Client, there are lot of things which are involved in these kind of property cases, as you mentioned above is not sufficient enough. Your sister cannot claim her shares into the father's property. Because as per the landmark Judgement of the Hon'ble Supreme Court, if a person dies on or after 2005, then only her daughter can claim her shares in the property, but in your case i don't have the full details regarding your parents property so you need to contact me on for that any time you feel like.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Amit Latawa

Can Advocate Amit Latawa represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Amit Latawa can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Latawa?

When you meet with Advocate Amit Latawa for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Latawa?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Latawa, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Amit Latawa?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Amit Latawa, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Amit Latawa?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Amit Latawa regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Amit Latawa?

The cost of hiring Advocate Amit Latawa can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.