One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Aman Harnal

Advocate Aman Harnal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKeshavpuram, Delhi
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Aman Harnal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. He has been associated with Advocate Deepak Prakash, Supreme Court of India and has assisted him in a number of cases.

Advocate Aman provides services in various field of Civil Laws, Criminal Laws, Property Laws, Intellectual Property related cases, Trademark and Copyright related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Aman enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Rohini District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1225/2013
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Aman Harnal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Aman Harnal

Q: Can dughter file for partition and claim her share of property

Father made Property & HUF with grandfathers gifted money in 1960 Grandfather died 1971 father died 2010. Father has will excluding only daughter. Mother & only son stay in property. Can daughter file for partition

Advocate Aman Harnal answered
Yes she can file a case for her share in the property. All children are eligible for equal share in the property. But if you are married u cant file case for partition for that u need to stay in that property.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Aman Harnal

Can Advocate Aman Harnal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Aman Harnal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Aman Harnal?

When you meet with Advocate Aman Harnal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Aman Harnal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Aman Harnal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Aman Harnal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Aman Harnal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Aman Harnal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Aman Harnal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Aman Harnal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Aman Harnal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.