One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Aman Gaurav

Advocate Aman Gaurav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Aman Garurav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Aman provides services in various fields of criminal laws and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Aman enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number: D/2125/2014
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Aman Gaurav. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Aman Gaurav

Q: Validity of divorce if alimony installment pending

I am Rajni. I am divorce. I am going to be married to a person who is divorce But he is saying that he has taken divorce but the last installment left to pay to a wife beside it he is also saying that his case is going on a higt court. Can u suggest me boys divorce is valid 2) why is case is going on high court

Advocate Aman Gaurav answered
Hi rajni, As per Indian matrimonial laws every man and women have equal right to get the divorce as per their convenient. As facts you mentioned here, if he has already settled his issues and got one motion of divorce as per mutual consent divorce. So there is second motion is remaing and when he pays that money I will get the divorce.

Q: Husband's family abusing what action can I take

Sir i was married w acc to hindu religion.he is an army person..upto 1 year of marriage everything was going well but after this he and his family members started to abuse me and my family oftenly..when it became unbearable i had to escape when my second child was about to born.. Now i m living at my parental home and i hv no source of income..i hv two female child with me...plz suggest me what can i do.. I m very much afraid and hopeless...

Advocate Aman Gaurav answered
As per matrimonial laws you have a right to demand maintenance for you and your children too. And remedy for safe your self and your children file a domestic complaint before the metropolitan magistrate of your area where you currently residing with your parents. Maintenance is your legal right and your husband has obligation to maintain you and your children if he failed to do, so you should take legal action to protect your legal rights.

Q: Grandfather ki property m 50% ke liye case file kar sakta hu?

Sir m abhi jis ghar m rahte hu wo mere grandfather ke naam se h and m apni family m akela hu father mother brother sisters koi nhi h and m Kareem 15 saal se apne chacha chachi ke sath rahte hu, mere grandfather ne property kisi ke bhi naam se nhi ki par mere chacha JI ki death ke baat unke bachho ne ye ghar chachi JI ke naam karwa diya h or paper mangne par dikhate bhi nhi h. 100 gaj ka ghar h 3 floor bane h shuru se ghar ke 2 floor rent per diye hue the or sara rent chachi JI apne haat n rakhti h ap meri shadi k baad wo mujhe sirf 1 floor rahne ke liye de rahi h usme bhi khud wo khud sath rahti h,floor apne naam karne ko kahta hu to koi jawab nhi dete. Kya h 50% ke liye case kar sakta hu, kya mere hak m h case.plz guide kijiye m Bohot pareshan hu hame Bohot pareshan karte h ye Sara kharcha mere sir par h .

Advocate Aman Gaurav answered
Yes, as per hindu succession act u have legal right to demand partition. U must file a suit for possession before the court of law at where there is property situated. Don't wait for it and file a civil suit for your own legal right otherwise u will fail to get it.

Q: Staying separate from 2 years can i claim maintenance and stridhan

Hi, This is the case for my sister who has been living with us since 2 years. Her husband was having some mental what sister stop bearing after 3 years of marriage. She has a baby boy of 2 years old. We have already filed a case against him but the proceedings are on its way. As he is not ready to give divorce and she is living with us, will he be liable to pay for her expenses since the divorce is not done ? As they have not returned even the stridhan yet what are the proceedings for the same. Please advise,

Advocate Aman Gaurav answered
Yes, as per hindu marriage act 1955, & under section 125 of Cr.Pc. your sister has statutory rights to demand maintenance from her husband for her children and herself. There is no limitation of time.

Q: Husband has adulterous relationship with his sister and has left me

My husband has cheated me with his sister, left me one year back, took my son 2years back and blackmailing me to stay away from my child. No maintenance,, has beaten me multiple times, always demanded money and gifts, require legal advice

Advocate Aman Gaurav answered
You should approach the family court and file maintenance criminal complaint under section 125 Cr.PC. you may also make a complaint for adultery before the Hon'ble court of Law to punish him for his illegal act.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Aman Gaurav

Can Advocate Aman Gaurav represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Aman Gaurav can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Aman Gaurav?

When you meet with Advocate Aman Gaurav for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Aman Gaurav?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Aman Gaurav, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Aman Gaurav?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Aman Gaurav, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Aman Gaurav?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Aman Gaurav regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Aman Gaurav?

The cost of hiring Advocate Aman Gaurav can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.