One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Alok Mishra

Advocate Alok Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Courts, Delhi
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Criminal, Documentation, High Court, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Alok Mishra completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Documentation, Arbitration, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Alok enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4595/17

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Alok Mishra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Alok Mishra

Q: Whether changing board in class 12th amounts to cancellation of Degree

I have passed my class 10th Board in 2010 from CBSE board. I appeared for my 12th Board in 2012 from CBSE again but as I wasn't well, I failed. So next year (2013) I switched to State Board (Bihar board), and directly given 12th exam and I passed with distinction marks. Also, I got selected for engineering college in 2013 and have now completed my graduation with good marks. I want to know that if this is legal to switch board and to appear for 12th board the very next year? Or There is a chance of getting my degree cancelled. I am preparing for govt. exams and feeling so tensed thinking about all this.

Advocate Alok Mishra answered
As per your query you have completed you 10th from CBSE Board, 12th from Bihar State Board and thereafter Graduation in engineering based upon your 12th qualification.All your qualifications are legally valid subject to conditions that they are obtained from recognised board/university. Any one can qualify 10th and 12th from the same board or even different board but they should be recognised board.

Q: I live in Delhi and wants to file defamation case in Jabalpur

Hi, I have won a private complaint case filed against me and my family members at Jabalpur M.P. and we have won the case (judgement date 5 sep 2017) . I live in Delhi, may I file a defamation/harassment case at Delhi or I would need to file it at Jabalpur only. 

Advocate Alok Mishra answered
As per the Civil Procedure Code. The suit for compensation/damages can be filed where the defendant resides or where the wrong was done to the person. So, you can file the same at Jabalpur.

Q: Can I avail OBC reservation after marrying a ST man

I used to avail reservation under OBC non-creamy layer under my father. I have married a ST man. Can I avail OBC reservation under my father now ?

Advocate Alok Mishra answered
Yes. As per Supreme Court judgements category/caste will not change even after marriage. Rameshbhai Dabhai Naika Vs State of Gujarat & Others (CIVIL APPEAL NO. 654 OF 2012 - Decided on January 18, 2012)

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Alok Mishra

Can Advocate Alok Mishra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Alok Mishra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Alok Mishra?

When you meet with Advocate Alok Mishra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Alok Mishra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Alok Mishra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Alok Mishra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Alok Mishra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Alok Mishra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Alok Mishra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Alok Mishra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Alok Mishra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.