One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Akshita Sodhi

Advocate Akshita Sodhi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSushant Lok, Gurgaon
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Cyber Crime, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Medical Negligence, Recovery, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Akshita Sodhi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Surajpur Greater Noida

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Akshita Sodhi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Akshita Sodhi

Q: Notice period salary reduction and with helding my salary

Hi,I am currently in my notice period and in my contract there is a mentioned point that company can decide the compensation of notice period judging the technicality of project and they are reducing my salary by half plus notice period is of three months and in the contract they haven't mentioned that they will consider full three months salary for full and final settlement but they are withhelding my whole three months salary as full and final settlement so I am in a dire situation

Advocate Akshita Sodhi answered
They are required to adhere of what is mentioned in your employment contract/ appointment letter.Also if they have mentioned you the above that they will deduct your salary or reduce your notice period, do keep a proof of the same.I shall be required to go through your employment contract to suggest you better.

Q: Mobile tower agreement termination because of cancer

So I have a BSNL tower installed on my rooftop with a lease agreement of 20 years i.e. till 2037. However, recently my grandfather got diagnosed with prostate cancer and I'm really worried about his health now. As the tower is directly on my rooftop, risk to his health has substantially increased. How do I terminate the lease? FYI there is no termination clause in the agreement. It only has a termination clause for BSNL saying it can terminate the lease with 3 month notice at any time. I'm rea

Advocate Akshita Sodhi answered
You may file a case to rent controller for the eviction of them from the property.Also as per the reports by WHO, the radiations coming from the towers and mobile phones can be a cause of Brain cancer.

Q: Unfreeze bank account and release my amount from lien file a petitionc

bank account is frzdnd to rlase my bank account and release my amount from linsw

Advocate Akshita Sodhi answered
Your bank account might be freezed by cyber cell on account of some cyber fraud being conducted. We may help you out in getting it unfreeze through cyber cell.Also, further elaboration of facts is required to understand your case

Q: Joining bonus deducted from Full n Final amount.

I joined company on 18Sep22 with 3month trial period & got permanent on 19Dec22. At joining there was 1Lac joining bonus which was mentioned to be "repaid to the organization should you resign before completing twelve (12) months of employment,"I put resignation in Nov which was withdrawn and again on 6Dec23 & served notice period with last day as 30Jan24. 1Lac bonus is deducted now, can I make claim as I've served 1yr starting 18Sep22. Or is company right?

Advocate Akshita Sodhi answered
Yes you can claim your bonus. They can not hold your joining bonus since you have already completed a year as should be mentioned in your Offer Letter. You may also take action against them if they illegally withhold your bonus.

Q: I Notice Period Didn’t serve and Now my employer is threatening me

I quit my last job and didn’t serve notice period. The reason i quit was because my mental health didn’t support me. Now my employer is keep sending me messages that He will take action because you’ve breached the contract and i will have to pay one month’s salary. What should i do? Even if i want to, i cannot serve notice period because my mental health is not supporting me. This is just more harassment. What option do i have now?

Advocate Akshita Sodhi answered
Always document everything before leaving any organisation. They can not take any legal action against you for not serving the notice period. To further help you out, I shall be required to go through your employment contract and its terms and conditions.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Akshita Sodhi

Can Advocate Akshita Sodhi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Akshita Sodhi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Akshita Sodhi?

When you meet with Advocate Akshita Sodhi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Akshita Sodhi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Akshita Sodhi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Akshita Sodhi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Akshita Sodhi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Akshita Sodhi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Akshita Sodhi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Akshita Sodhi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Akshita Sodhi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.