One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Akbar Khan

Advocate Akbar Khan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Akbar khan completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, criminal civil,custom excise,NDPS,arbitration,property,cheque bounce,consumer protection and IPR and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Akbar enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2067/2016
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Akbar Khan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Akbar Khan

Q: Not returning the money & threatening to implicate into harassment

Hi,I've given some money to one of my friend, it's in cash as I don't want my family knows about it. But, now on my hard days when I asked her to return the money she denied the same that I haven't given any & now threatening me to implicate into harassment. She has already complained on women helpline that I've mailed & threaten her to viral her inappropriate photographs, which I didn't. When I went to meet at her home to discuss the same & asked to show mail. She didn't, later I received call from her husband he also threatens me that we'll put those charges you won't get bail etc. I don't if he is aware of issue, but can't say as he didn't heard a word I said on money. He just keep threatening me again & again. Next day, I again received call from 1091 where she said I'm following her etc. When I said the police officer why I did & you've heard the same on the call recording she might have shared with you. He said you should go for legal way, don't go this way.Kindly suggest.

Advocate Akbar Khan answered
if you r having and documentary evidence that u provided money to her then u will easily get the amount but if u dnt have any of the evidence except call recording etc then there are some other way as welldo contact me to get the details of the other way,tc

Q: Can notary be used as evidence instead of appearance in court marriage

We have got married by notary papers last July 2018 but now i want to be it strong without appearing girl in court so what to do now? Have any option? I am muslim and on Nikah nama provides by the kazi, there is signature of her. I can fulfill and attach to the kazi.. Tell me fast opinion even in up court or delhi court...

Advocate Akbar Khan answered
assalamwalaikum,hope everything is going goodit is easy to get ur marriage register by the registrar,you will get the certificate withing 30 dayz and there are other options as well if u want to get the certificate earliercontact for further detailsallahafiz

Q: Landlord refusing to return security deposit money how to recover

My flat had many problems that were not disclosed prior to shifting. Lease is of 11 months but I am shifting after 3 months only. Rent agreement says to terminate the contract, 30 days prior to leaving, tenant should give notice and deposit will be returned minus any damages. My landlord is refusing to accept this and not returning the Money, it's two months rent. What should I do and who should I approach for help?

Advocate Akbar Khan answered
hi!if you r having an agreement you will easily get the security amount by filing a recovery amount civil suit and after filing the landlord will get the notice and in fear of notice he will return the amount,dnt panic its a short time processtc

Q: Rules related to foreign currency brought by Indian national

My Friend Come From abroad and She has 30000 foreign currency which was deposited in bank by custom and after that, they take approx 2 lac from me and nothing has been credited to my account and now they say you have to deposit 75000 more plz help me

Advocate Akbar Khan answered
hi!The thing here is that there is a limitation in bringing the foreign currency to india under the indian custom act and there is a procedure under which u have to go through certain steps for bringing back ur currency by paying little amount of tax as the currency was huge if it was dollar or pound or some other currency except venezula iranian or indonesian,dnt get nervous,contact me

Q: Refund of security amount from pg owner on medical grounds

sir, am a girl(an upsc aspirant) recently i developed hyperacidity and in the starting stage of ulcer and when i asked for food(without red chillies) to the pg owner she refused me to do so rather provides me boiled half cooked or previous day leftover food.even her pg name is mentioned in made easy coaching recommendation list and it is in residential area.neither she accepts payment via e-modes nor gives any receipts.but took a sign in the form mentioning one month prior notice for security there any legal way to either get security deposit back or have food of quality standards w.r.t medical issues.or any legal way that could's a really humble request. thank you sir in advance

Advocate Akbar Khan answered
hi!i think may be u r residing in mukherjee nagar, nehru vihar or gandhi vihar area if i am not wrong because many of the complaints come from the area mentioned above,the thing to be kept in mind here is that these owners dont provide any kind of receipt and u have to give prior notice to the owner regarding ur security amount but dnt wry there r some other options as well,dnt get nervous and get into touch with me i'll help u come out with this situation,tc

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Akbar Khan

Can Advocate Akbar Khan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Akbar Khan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Akbar Khan?

When you meet with Advocate Akbar Khan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Akbar Khan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Akbar Khan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Akbar Khan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Akbar Khan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Akbar Khan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Akbar Khan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Akbar Khan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Akbar Khan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.