One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Akash Singla

Advocate Akash Singla

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
District Court, Gurgaon
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, Landlord/Tenant, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Akash Singla has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Tax, GST, Cheque Bounce, Criminal and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Akash enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. He is a member of the Gurgaon Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2713/2016
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Gurgaon

Get advice from Advocate Akash Singla

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Akash Singla Seller deny befor agreement signing so payment stop but Cheque misused Non bailable warrant cancelled unexecuted