One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Ajay Sharma

Advocate Ajay Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 1.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAshoka Enclave, Faridabad
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, Media and Entertainment, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ajay Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ajay provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Tax Matters, Corporate Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ajay enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2008. He is a member of Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/2100/2008
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ajay Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ajay Sharma

Q: Brother took stay on the house what to do

Mre bhai ne ghr pr 2016 m case dala court me hazer na hone k karn vo case har gya. Jb mne ghr bnana shru kra to usne jhagda kra police staion m uska solution ho gya. ghr walo ke slha le kr mne jb ghr bnana start kr diya .Mra ghr pr lantr girne k tym pr usne fir se stay leleye .Jise mra kaam ruk gya h.Us ghr ke bijle bill last case ke oder copy.H mre pass.Kya ab is stuion me ek din mestay cancel ho skte h.Plzzz hlp me

Advocate Ajay Sharma answered
You need to provide details as to who is the owner of property. Is it family property or you are the only owner. Copy of stay order to find on what basis he has got stay. Stay can be vacated, but details are required. Plz provide immediately to get better advise.

Q: Section 324, 326, 34 and 379, how to get out of the matter

Respected sir, My brother spends his time with his friend who is a he is involved with a case.He is just 22 and involved in serious crimes.he is marked with ipc 324;326;34;379-b(Haryana);427; there any possibility to take him out of the case otherwise his career will spoil.I am a law abiding person.I request you to please guide me for what can be done. Thankyou

Advocate Ajay Sharma answered
If there is evidence against your brother than law will take its own course. If not then definately he will be out but for that FIR is to be seen. I cover Haryana also. Plz let me know the city in which case is registered.

Q: Can I apply for a re bail appeal under section 306 in high court

sir ham ne high court me sec 306 me bail k liye appeal kiya tha . but wo dismiss kr di kya high court me dubar bail lgai ja skti h kya

Advocate Ajay Sharma answered
Ab aap supreme court me bail ke liye apply kijiye. Usse pehle FIR ki copy aur cancellation of bail ke orders trial aur high court me aur apni custody ke din ki details dijiye. Bail file karne ke liye contact karen mujhse.

Q: Wife is earning, how to get proof for the same for maintenance case?

Wife is earning, how to get proof for the same for maintenance case? She is working in a govt. school and has given the school's address in passbook for records

Advocate Ajay Sharma answered
Approach the District Education Officer concerned through RTI and request him to furnish service statement of your wife for last one year. There is difference of judicial opinion whether an earning wife is entitled to maintenance or not, hence, send me a copy of application for maintenance filed by your wife for proper legal advice.

Q: Husband giving divorce but wife is not ready please advise

Sir..My sister in law get married on 14 may 2016 after 4 month of marriage he started torcher her. It's her second marriage and she has 7 years old girl child. After four month of marriage her husband sent us divorce notice. At the time of marriage he said propeery is of his names now he is saying property is registered with her sister name. Plz suggest what we do..My sister in law doesn't want to give him divorce

Advocate Ajay Sharma answered
In which court is the case pending. Send me the copy of divorce petition. Any complaint with police, its result. Since when the parties are living separately. Send full details for proper legal advice.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ajay Sharma

Can Advocate Ajay Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ajay Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Ajay Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ajay Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ajay Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ajay Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ajay Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.