One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ajay Bansal

Advocate Ajay Bansal

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSupreme Court of India, Delhi
LawRato33 years Experience
Practice Areas
Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ajay Bansal is the Additional Advocate General Punjab and Haryana at Supreme Court and is the Standing Counsel serving in the MCD at Supreme Court.

Advocate Ajay provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ajay enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1991. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association and Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/776/1991
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ajay Bansal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ajay Bansal

Q: Can my parents disown me and then reinstate their Decision of it?

my parents disowned me and my wife due to my wife's behavior. the panchayat came in between and is asking us to reinstate the decision. can it be done and how can we do it?

Advocate Ajay Bansal answered
YES your parents can always give you share in their properties despite their disowning you. For that you have to be specific what you exactly want by such change of decision. So write down your specify query

Q: Denial of Defence Asst in departmental enquiry and appeal in APAR

I am a central govt Group B employee. I was to go for a course in 2014 but fell ill and got medical documents from a private doctor but a court of inquiry (COI) was held though there is no provision of it in civil service. I gave written statement to the so called COI but was not given the findings despite repeated requests. Again was detailed for same trg in 2015 but my mother became seriously sick and had to seek leave. Head of the office advised to proceed on leave but later raised absence report and now DE in progress. My APAR also with less marks and low grading this year. Rep. rejected.

Advocate Ajay Bansal answered
Your second cause is not clear. You should prepare a chronology of the facts and then seek online guidance, see the provisions of your appointment and disciplinary action as provided under service rules. then Challenge the same before court of law.

Q: Company recruited for lower grade and still no promotion granted

IndianOil (PSU) has recruited two different grade of officer with two different basic pay from same qualification and same GATE exam. All recruitment pattern was same and again the work defined is also same for both the grade but the pay is different. The company recruited the lower grade for only two years and then stopped it but the employee who was recruited in the lower grade are left in that grade only.Is it legally justified?

Advocate Ajay Bansal answered
The recruitment rules and criteria and working area include qualifications are to be seen.There are number of Supreme Court judgments on equal pay equal work and uponsame grade at one point of time which makes others also entitled to the same pay scale.

Q: Rights of son on the properties which were acquired by him.

Hello Lawyers, My Grandfather (Hindu) has 1 daughter (E) from his first wife and then 4 sons (A,B,C & D) from his second wife. A & B purchased three properties on my Grandfather's name, the entire payment was done by A & B but the properties were registered on my Grandfather's name. Three questions:- A. Can A & B legally stop C, D & E from claiming any right in the properties, as the money for purchasing the properties was entirely paid by A & B. Can they?B. If my Grandfather demises without any will, then what would happen. Whether only A & B will be allowed to share the prprt

Advocate Ajay Bansal answered
In case Grand father is the exclusive owner of the properties then all legal heirs have right in the same.So far as source of funds is concerned if that can be proved and reasons for purchasing the property in his name then the same can have some bearing but other legal heirs have an indefinite right to sue.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ajay Bansal

Can Advocate Ajay Bansal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ajay Bansal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Bansal?

When you meet with Advocate Ajay Bansal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Bansal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Bansal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Bansal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ajay Bansal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ajay Bansal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ajay Bansal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ajay Bansal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ajay Bansal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.