One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Aditya Sharma

Advocate Aditya Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 4+ user ratings
Patiala House Court Complex, Delhi
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Aditya Sharma derives his strength from his continued dedication to the highest professional standards, the breadth of practice and his approach to training of associates in the legal skills that are necessary for a result oriented and effective representation of ever demanding clients, and the recognized expertise attorneys.

Advocate Aditya's prime focus is upon the accessibility to clients at all material times, speed and accuracy of response, legal acumen, experience and the necessary skills to service the clients’ requirements in a cost effective manner. He attends to his clients’ needs with absolute professional integrity, dedicated to the utmost level of legal craftsmanship.

Aditya seeks approaches and solutions that are creative, positive and realistic and are designed to achieve the clients’ business objectives. To deliver in the above manner, Aditya has a team of bright, creative lawyers with a continued focus on hard work and a dedicated pursuit of excellence. These lawyers work in the most exciting and rewarding professional atmosphere in the country.

Advocate Aditya enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association & Patiala Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3155/14
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar,
  • District Court, Ghaziabad,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 1500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 5500

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 5500

Get advice from Advocate Aditya Sharma

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Aditya Sharma Sister in law filed a false attempt to rape case how can I defend Air and noise pollution caused by dall mill operated by my neighbour