One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Aditya Gupta

Advocate Aditya Gupta

  Bengali Market, Delhi

 Experience: 4 years

6 ratings
25+ Consults
  • Arbitration
  • Consumer Court
  • Documentation
  • Insurance
  • Corporate
  • Banking / Finance

Advocate Aditya Gupta is a B.B.A L.L.B graduate from Symbiosis Law School, Pune. He has an experience in the litigation field for consumer and insurance claims. He is a strategic thinker, enjoys meeting deadlines without compromising on the quality of the work at hand and enjoys handling clients and has also developed excellent client counselling techniques. He is a quick learner and hard worker with strong interpersonal, communication, time management and administrative skills.

His interest stems from his experience and knowledge that he acquired while working as an advocate in the Delhi High Court, Supreme Court, DRT and the consumer forums and as an Advocate at various places including Indus Law, Noida and R.K. Dewan & Co., Pune, and in the Supreme Court and the Delhi High Court. Aditya has been actively handling cases for Insurance Companies and Banks and assisting them in cases for arbitration and bank recovery involving jurisdictions like Turkey, London and Nepal.

Advocate Aditya enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2333/2015

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Aditya Gupta: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Arbitration
  • Consumer Court
  • Documentation
  • Insurance
  • Corporate
  • Banking / Finance


  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal


  • MON 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM
  • TUE 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM
  • WED 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM
  • THU 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM
  • FRI 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM
  • SAT 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Aditya Gupta

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Aditya Gupta

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Aditya Gupta

Fill in your details and Advocate Aditya Gupta will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News