One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Achin Goel

Advocate Achin Goel

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKarkardooma Court, Delhi
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Achin Goel has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Achin provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Consumer Matters , Family Matters, Labour and Service Matters, Consumer related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Achin enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi Bar Association in 2006. He is the member of Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1584/2006

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Achin Goel. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Achin Goel

Q: Salary not paid after resignation

I was asked to resign by manager. I sent an email stating I am resigning from today date and will be serving two months notice as per company policy Resignation email was sent on around 16th April Now my April salary has not been credited and I still have not recieved resignation acceptance What are my rights

Advocate Achin Goel answered
You can claim your salary under shop and establishment act by filing a case before labour commissioner office which has territorial jurisdiction. I hope there must be other benefits as well i.e. gratuity etc. which also you should claim by filling sepreate cases. Feel free to contact me and schedule a meeting for detailed discussion

Q: cruel wife don't want to give her share in property how to do it

So called my wife (no relation as husband and wife for last 5 years) is very cruel. Always abuses, tear off/scattered my cloths, does not give meal, etc but need all facilities and money from me. She always take pretend to make loud voice at the chhajja of my rented house. She, any how, compelled the daughter aged 25 years not to marry and do service.Daughter is at present doing service in a private firm and cruel lady (wife) usurping all her monies and enjoying. She is leaving with me as there is no own house in Delhi. We are resident of U.P. She always keeps both son and daughter in her separate room and does not allow them to talk to me. 24 hours she runs Air-conditioner so I am disturbed with huge billing also. I will be retired in next two years. As she treats me like an enemy, I do not want to give her any money to her due to her ill-behaviour rather I wish to donate my all properties.Should I take help from police. Kindly suggest me how to get rid off her?

Advocate Achin Goel answered
File a divorce petition and get rid of her. For rest, contact me personally or meet at my office. You have a good ground of cruelty to take divorce but take note that this procedure takes years to get complete.

Q: My husband and his family harassing me

I was married 9 months back. And my husband is in Mauritius. They are harassing me by saying that there is a ghost in the house and his family (sister) is not letting me meet my husband. Now I am in India and my husband refused to come India and take me back to Mauritius. What legal action can I take. I don't want divorce, I want to spend more time with my husband but his sister is not letting.

Advocate Achin Goel answered
If your husband is not keeping u with himself, you can file a petition umder section 9 of HMA seeking direction from court in this regard. You can also file a domestic violence complaint against your sister in law.

Q: Restaurant charged more than the MRP

I was in a restaurant and I ordered a water bottle, which was of Rs.20. But they charged me Rs.38. And after raising objection they refused and said these are the rates. I have the receipt where they charged Rs. 30 for bottle and Rs. 8 for other taxes. What legal action can I take ?

Advocate Achin Goel answered
You can send a legal notice to the restaurant thereby seeking compensation for damages and causing harassment to you. In case they do not reply or honour your request, you can file a consumer complaint with consumer forum for the same.

Q: Company took my services and not given any payment


Advocate Achin Goel answered
Yes, you can sue them for your dues. However, first you clarify that whether you were assigned job for a restricted period only or is there is any recruitment / appointment letter which you company had goven you

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Achin Goel

Can Advocate Achin Goel represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Achin Goel can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Achin Goel?

When you meet with Advocate Achin Goel for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Achin Goel?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Achin Goel, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Achin Goel?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Achin Goel, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Achin Goel?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Achin Goel regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Achin Goel?

The cost of hiring Advocate Achin Goel can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.