One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Abhishek Harjika

Advocate Abhishek Harjika

  Tis Hazari Court, Delhi

 Experience: 7 years

6 ratings
10+ Consults
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Divorce
  • Property
  • Recovery
  • Wills / Trusts
  • Civil

Advocate Abhishek Harjika has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Abhishek provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, property matters, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Abhishek enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Karkardooma Bar Association, Delhi High Court Bar Association, Rohini District Court Bar Association, Tis Hazari District Court Bar Association, Saket District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1250/2013

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Abhishek Harjika: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Divorce
  • Property
  • Recovery
  • Wills / Trusts
  • Civil


  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari


  • MON 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • TUE 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • WED 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • THU 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • FRI 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • SAT 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Abhishek Harjika

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

User Reviews for Advocate Abhishek Harjika

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Abhishek Harjika

Fill in your details and Advocate Abhishek Harjika will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News