One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Abhishek Dhingra

Advocate Abhishek Dhingra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPalam Vihar, Gurgaon
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Labour & Service, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Abhishek Dhingra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has expertise in cases relating to Cheque Bounce, Recovery of Money, Consumer, Labour and Employment matters etc.
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • Faridabad District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum
  • Labour Court, Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

MANOJ KUMAR - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Abhishek Dhingra

Q: I want help in my divorce case

I am 23 years old women . i have got married in 2018. but i am not happy in my marriage . i want divorce and my family is not supporting me . i want to file for divorce. what should i do . my husband is only just want physical relation with me and i dont know what should i do. before two years ago . i left my home without informing anyone and my father make a missing complaint for me. when police found me , they stated a statement from my side to the district meagistate and i stated that i want to live my life in my own way no one can force me to live in my in laws house or in my husbands house . can this statement help in my divorce case? plzz help me suggest me something.

Advocate Abhishek Dhingra answered
for filling a divorce case first it has to be seen that your husband should also agree for the same and if he also agreed and want to have divorce on mutual terms than we can file a mutual divorce case in this regard.

Q: Unable to pay Property loan and EMI

I we took a bank loan on a flat of approx 18 lakhs. Disbursement being around 13 lakhs. Service tax paid by us. The builder got bankrupt and all his projects are incomplete. Now they have been handed over to NBCC. Don't know how much time will it take. Also we don't have money to pay for it further. At that time when we booked the flat, my husband was doing a decent job and we're able to afford it. But after few years, he lost his job and could not get a good job for few years. We managed EMIs from our savings. We also had to sell another flat for living. We started a small business but failed. And for two years, corona is there. Unemployed and distressed, we are not paying any EMI to the bank for about 2.5-3 years now as we need money for living. Now bank is sending legal notice. What will happen to us? Also what will happen if we don't receive the letter? Can the bank attach our property or force us to sell the property where we are living?

Advocate Abhishek Dhingra answered
hiin this case the bank will file a case gaainst you and can attach your property if you fail to do the settlements or pay the dues and they can recover the cost of your emis from this and stop your future emi

Q: Dealer charged 1.5 lakh extra for affordable housing re allotment

In January 2021, I purchased an affordable under construction flat from a dealer who took 1.5 lakh saying it is to b paid to the builder in cash, when we asked for receipt, he declined, later I contacted the builder, they said no such payment is made. I asked the dealer again he said its premium for management quota... and now he is saying its his fees for issuing allotment letter. (in fact its a re allotment and dealer has taken 1.5 lakh extra) How can I recover money from the dealer with interest?

Advocate Abhishek Dhingra answered
hiyou can issue him a legal notice for being his consumer and revover the same if the settlement takes place and if no settlement done from sending legal notice than a case will be filed against him for refund or recovery of your amount.

Q: Immediately Termination from employment

Hi,My employer immediately terminated me without any prior notice or warning.What can I do in this case.

Advocate Abhishek Dhingra answered
Hiif ur employer have terminated you without any notice period than you have the right tir full and final settlement plus the salary for the pending notice periodFor this you can ask ur employer to do the same andbif not you can take legal actions

Q: Steel Railing Fraud in service providing Now he is threatened me for

With Rs. 2000 advance I booked 18gaze steel Railing for stairs. After 15 days my Railing was fixed and ask me payment, but during verification i found it is not 18gaze its 20gaze cheaper quality material. Now i asked shopkeeper to replace the same then i will repay the remaining balance. But he had refused and pressuring me to repay as per 20gaze rate. But i asked him i no longer 20gaze first replace. Now he forcing me to take 2000 back and cutt off his steel Railing from my home. What should i do. I makes sales without bill i saw a lot of times.

Advocate Abhishek Dhingra answered
Hiyou being a consumer have the right, in this case you have the right to send him a legal notice for deficiency in services which includes late delivery in services, misselling, cheating, fraud and restrictive trade practices.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Abhishek Dhingra

Can Advocate Abhishek Dhingra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Abhishek Dhingra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Dhingra?

When you meet with Advocate Abhishek Dhingra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Dhingra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Dhingra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Dhingra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Abhishek Dhingra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Abhishek Dhingra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Abhishek Dhingra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Abhishek Dhingra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Abhishek Dhingra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.