One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Abhishek Bhardawaj

Advocate Abhishek Bhardawaj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDefence Colony, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, GST, High Court, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Abhishek Bhardawaj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Abhishek Bhardawaj's office is in Defence Colony, Delhi.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Abhishek Bhardawaj. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Abhishek Bhardawaj How to transfer a divorce petition one state to another state Is a WRIT Petition maintainable if it is filed AGAINST PRIVATE PARTY