One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj

Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoS.G Highway, Ahmedabad
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Breach of Contract, Consumer Court, Corporate, High Court, Insurance, International Law, RERA, Startup, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Nepali
Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Ahmedabad
  • District Court, Ahmedabad
  • Gujarat High Court
  • Metropolitan Court, Ahmedabad
  • National Company Law Tribunal, Ahmedabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

Ryan Coutinho - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you for the help and advice given.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj

Q: my wife is a russian citizen.can my wife take matter to international

my wife is a russian citizen from russia indai she has been harassed by local police wife has done a complain to russian emabssy and sent a application to supreme court and supreme court has admit it as a PIL.i want to know can being an russian citizen we can aproach internation law.

Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj answered
For that we need to go through your case in detail and all the facts related to it. For what reason the local police is harassing your wife is a subject matter of delibration. Once we know the exact and entire facts we can provide u the legal remedy available to your wife.

Q: divorce with an INDIAN citizen woman, and I am usa green card holder

Hello, my name is Kevin Patel. I married a woman from INDIA, no kids, I have no property, been living seperately for 8 months now. My wife, whom I want a divorce from, lives in India, she never immigrated to USA. If I file for divorce is usa, would my judgement for divorce be valid in courts in India? my wife does not want to divorce me

Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj answered
Hi Kevin, as mentioned by you about the facts in brief the foreign court decree or judgement granting divorce shall not be valid in India and as per Indian laws. Further their are various judgements of various highcourts and Supreme Court on the subject matter. Therefore its advisable for you to approach a local lawyer in India and take necessary legal advice.

Q: Time Taken To Settle a Will Challenge In India

If a will is challenged in court what amount of time will be taken to prove that the will is genuine and what will be the approximate cost ?

Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj answered
With respect to the specific query raised by you herein above , please try and understand the judicial process in the Court of Law involve various stages of adjudication. On completion of all those stages of adjudication then only the court comes on a verdict and which depends on various factors. Kindly consult a experienced advocate for legal help.

Q: False cheque bounce case against me

I have given post dated cheques amounting to 50 lacs for goods as advance. However, the same has not been received hence i have not paid to party. But party have deposited the same cheques and send legal notice. I have not replied the notice as i dont have much knowledge in such area.Now court have passed order to deposit 20% of amount i.e. 10 Lacs. I have no money to deposit the same.What should i do? Party has done a clear fraud and have no evidence that he have supplied goods.

Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj answered
As per the facts as shared by you hereinabove you need to consult a local lawyer with sound knowledge of Negotiable Instruments Act and proper defence has to be made in the court of law. Failing to respond to court summons or interim order have various legal consequences. Kindly take appropriate legal consultation.

Q: Hi, i had a court summon under section 138 of nia but couldn't make it on the date that is 20th Nov.

Hi, i had a court summon under section 138 of nia but couldn't make it on the date that is 20th Nov. So is there any way to find out whether court has issued any arrest warrant against me for the same??

Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj answered
Your lawyer must inquire with respective court on the next date or before that to know the stage of the case and inquire whether warrant has been issued or not. The enquiry should be made with court from where u have received the summons for appearance.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj

Can Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj?

When you meet with Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj?

The cost of hiring Advocate Abhijeet Gathraj can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.