One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh

Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSupreme Court, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Muslim Law, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Abhay provides services in the various field of Arbitration Laws Matters, Family Laws Matters, Consumer Law Matters, Property related Matters, Muslim Law Matters, Civil Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Abhay enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1031/2012
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh

Q: 2 cheques got bounced against a loan what are the chances under 138

Two cheques of Rs. 95000+100000 got bounced against a loan. Please let me know what are chances of getting the amount from the payee under section 138.

Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh answered
You have very good chance of recovery. Usually the opposite party will settle after legal notice. Otherwise also punishment under the Act is twice the cheque amount and simple imprisonment. You have all likely-hood of succeeding.

Q: What can be done if neighbour is not giving any parking space

Hi I am residing in DDA flats in delhi. It is not a gated society and even there is no RWA in our area. One flat owner owns 8-10 cars he is a travel agent and he parks all his commercial cars in space available for other residents l. Pls advice what should i do

Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh answered
You can start by sending him a legal notice for restraining from using the common public area. If he doesn't budge then you can file a suit for declaration in the court. You will seek a declaration that the said area is a public area. In the meantime, that is while the suit is going on. You can ask for an interim relief of injunction. That will ensure that till the suit is finally decided the person cannot park his cars in that area.

Q: Can court consider for second preliminary decree/judgement

SIR, I am one of the defendant in a case of partition,possession in ADJ Court Tis Hazari Delhi, a preliminary degree has been passed against me for release of share of Plaintiff. I wanted to make application for revision or for 2nd preliminary degree as during trial i didnot file a will/TESTAMANTARY documents of my father in which he already devided his property equally in all his sons including plaintiff. Sir, is it possible that court at this stage hear my any application for 2nd preliminary degree/judgement.

Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh answered
You have to file a first appeal. I think that's a better option becuase in revision you have to show error apparent on the face of it, which would be tough. Whereas if you prefer an appeal you have a legal right to adduce fresh evidence under order 41 Cpc. In that case, the evidence would be lead and your suit would be decided taking into consideration the will/ testamentary document in your favor

Q: Assured Returns not being paid. What to do?

I have invested in two commercial property units (Retail unit and Fine Dining unit). My assured returns as per the MOU were supposed to start last year but I have received no payments till now. I have sent several chasers with no luck. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh answered
You can send him a legal notice quoting the clause of Mou. You have to explain the exact payment terms and the amount due to you. Usually the other party is given 15 days to reply to the notice. In case he doesn't refund the said amount, you can then approach the court by way of filling a civil suit for recovery. After the court proceedings you will be entitled to the said amount along with a reasonable interest on it

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh

Can Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Abhay Pratap Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.