One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Abdul Muqeet

Advocate Abdul Muqeet

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHimayat Nagar, Hyderabad
LawRato23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Abdul Muqeet possesses a thorough knowledge of the legal realm. He has been practicing with a result-oriented approach and with a professional and ethical approach.

Advocate Muqeet specialises in the criminal field including matrimonial matters.

Advocate Balu enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2000. He is a member of the Andhra Pradesh Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/1102/2000

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Abdul Muqeet. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Abdul Muqeet

Q: Got mutual divorce can wife ask for maintenance later

Sir I have received my Mutual Divorce decree from court. It is clearly written that full and final amount of alimony and maintenance paid of 3 lack rupees. My wife asked for the divorce and it has been accepted by me. 1st petioner is my wife and 2nd is me. It is a mutual divorce. Can my wife file any case in future or demand more money in future. We have no children. and our marriage lasted only for 4 years. When can I remarry again. Its been 4 months now I got the decree. Still I have all the proof and voice recordings of my wife. Please advise

Advocate Abdul Muqeet answered
As you both take mutual decree from court as such your wife cannot claim any thing from you in future, or she cannot file any case against you by claiming any thing. As you stated that you get mutual divorce decree then you can perform your marriage no one can restrain you from performing marriage second time.

Q: How can I add new section in a FIR in my case

An FIR has been fillied against my husband by me and the sec mentioned in it are 498A,506,3,4 DP but the thing is in my case sec377 and sec201b are main but these two sec 377 and 201b are not added in my FIR can we add them know or should I file another FIR if not what is the process plz help

Advocate Abdul Muqeet answered
if contents supported to Sec 377 and sec 201b has mentioned in your complaint, while investigation you have to produce the evidence to investigating officer, then police can added those section in Chargesheet. If police will not added you have to lodge seperate complaint for such offence.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Abdul Muqeet

Can Advocate Abdul Muqeet represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Abdul Muqeet can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Abdul Muqeet?

When you meet with Advocate Abdul Muqeet for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Abdul Muqeet?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Abdul Muqeet, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Abdul Muqeet?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Abdul Muqeet, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Abdul Muqeet?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Abdul Muqeet regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Abdul Muqeet?

The cost of hiring Advocate Abdul Muqeet can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.