One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhopal - Advocate Aamir Zafar Khan

Advocate Aamir Zafar Khan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
Abbas Nagar, Bhopal
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Muslim Law, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Aamir Zafar Khan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Aamir Zafar Khan's office is in Abbas Nagar, Bhopal.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Bhopal,
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench,
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhopal

Questions Answered by Advocate Aamir Zafar Khan Can I get a divorce if my wife is not ready to live with me False case filled of section 420