One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Aakash Mittal

Advocate Aakash Mittal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKarkardooma Court, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Aakash Mittal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Aakash provides services in various fields of family matters, recovery matters, property matters, civil matters, rent control matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Aakash enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is the member of the Shahdara Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3762/2015
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Aakash Mittal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Aakash Mittal

Q: Divorce as husband and inlays behaviour changed after marriage

I got married in 2014 n in 2,3 months husband n inlaws behaviour drastically changed they want me to handover my whole salary to thm n to do all household work befre going office n after cuming if i dnt want to continue job thy say thy dnt hv money to take care of my food n evrything husband want divorce, wen i filed a complaint in dcw n demanded my expenses now husband behaviour chnged n now he said he will nt gv divorce and will also nt stay with me he nt allowing me enter home n nt giving me divorce. He said he will gv only 2 lac as allumni nothing more or else wil nt gv divorce. Pls suggest sumthing this is big trauma fr me. I had pregancy bt due to so much wrk load n torture misscarraige happned.pls gv me solution now he started giving m warning tht he cn take divorce without me n will nt gv a penny of my expnses in marraige. His mom has also debarrded his name from her property so now wat action ahould i suppose to take coz in DCW centre also he never appear on dates for couseling.

Advocate Aakash Mittal answered
Madam I am sorry to hear this that you are suffering so much. I would like to suggest you that you should file a criminal complaint under domestic violence against them. In this complaint you can ask for interim maintenance, permanent injunction in respect of your stay at home. In this case they have to appear before the Honble Court, because court will send the summons to your husband and in laws as well. This is the best option you are having right now. Regards Aakash Mittal Advocate.

Q: daughter's property rights in non ancestral property

Does the daughter has any rights in the property which her father and her brothers have acquired through their hardwork over a period of time without any involvement of their daughter ( sister of brother) i.e the property which is not ancestral ? For eg; if like after the marriage of the daughter , father and son did a business and earned good in coming years and acquired various properties so does daughter has any legal rights on his fathers property or upon the death of his father ?

Advocate Aakash Mittal answered
No, daughter has no right in the property of his father except if his father expired before 2005. There are more than dozen of judgement in respect of this issue. Father's property is his own self acquired property and no one has its right over it till his death.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Aakash Mittal

Can Advocate Aakash Mittal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Aakash Mittal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Aakash Mittal?

When you meet with Advocate Aakash Mittal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Aakash Mittal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Aakash Mittal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Aakash Mittal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Aakash Mittal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Aakash Mittal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Aakash Mittal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Aakash Mittal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Aakash Mittal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.