One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Aakarshan Aditya

Advocate Aakarshan Aditya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJangpura, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Armed Forces Tribunal, Civil, Consumer Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Aakarshan Aditya has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Aakarshan provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Consumer related Matters, Labour & Service Matters, Armed Forces Tribunal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Aakarshan enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2011. He is also a member of Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/295/2011
  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Delhi
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Aakarshan Aditya. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Aakarshan Aditya

Q: Delay in possession of flat.Should i claim refund or compensation?

Against 3 yrs I am being given possession of flat in 5 & half yrs. Full amt being demanded with 1 yr maintenance of 10K in advance. Flat & project not yet complete. Can I ask for full refund with interest or take possession when project is fully complete with penal interest from builder till that date?

Advocate Aakarshan Aditya answered
You can ask for refund by filing a case in the consumer dispute redressal commission at all the three levels i.e. District,State or National depending on the value of your property or the amount of damage suffered. It is advisable to first send a legal notice to the opposite party giving them chance to respond.

Q: Paying salary to employees without written proof can they sue me

I have employees working with me more than 25 years in my concern.i am paying the monthly salary regularly. I dont have any written proof such as signed vouchers with me which proves that i have paid their monthly dues. Can they sue me legally in the court of law? And all of them are near the age of 60 there an age criteria an employee can sue his employer?

Advocate Aakarshan Aditya answered
The answer to the second part of your question is: No, there is no age criteria for filing any complaint in a court of law. The answer to the first part of your query depends upon a number of factors:The nature of employment,the number of employees,whether you were covered under the EPF Act etc.?

Q: How to take premature retirement from air force?

sir, i have applied for discharge from air force on compassionate grounds after 15 yrs of service and was not approved by the competent authority, stating the reason, the grounds does not merit consideration.

Advocate Aakarshan Aditya answered
Discharge on compassionate ground is a matter of Administrative Discretion.If the administration in its wisdom thought that the ground does not merit consideration,then it well may be the case unless the peculiar facts of the case can prove otherwise.

Q: How to apply for army pension

Hi, Sir my name is Sanjay Jha S/o Dasrath Rupkant Jha who served in Indian army for 4yrs and 3 months and participated in two wars in 1962 and 1963 in which he was wounded by a bullet,however he was retired on medical circumtances saying Neurotic Depression but still did not receive any pension.

Advocate Aakarshan Aditya answered
My understanding is he would have been retired in 1965 or 1966? Did he fulfill the criteria to be eligible for pension in the first place? If yes then did your father or you approached the appropriate authority all this while? You may not have a case now.

Q: Employer using unlawful way to terminate my service what to do

Employed with the company for 12 years. I Head a department at a supermarket where a theft happened and its done by my boss and my subordinate. As I am in-charge of that department. I'm been used as a scapegoat and entire blame is on me. I received a show cause notice to prove my innocence. Both my boss and subordinate has resigned. And now entire pressure is on me.

Advocate Aakarshan Aditya answered
Respond to the show cause notice with a suitable reply, explaining clearly as to how you were not responsible.Ensure that you rebut each and every questions or allegations specifically and clearly.All the Best.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Aakarshan Aditya

Can Advocate Aakarshan Aditya represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Aakarshan Aditya can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Aakarshan Aditya?

When you meet with Advocate Aakarshan Aditya for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Aakarshan Aditya?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Aakarshan Aditya, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Aakarshan Aditya?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Aakarshan Aditya, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Aakarshan Aditya?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Aakarshan Aditya regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Aakarshan Aditya?

The cost of hiring Advocate Aakarshan Aditya can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.