One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Aabhas Pareek

Advocate Aabhas Pareek

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDelhi, Delhi
LawRato3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Cyber Crime, Documentation, High Court, Startup, Supreme Court, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Aabhas Pareek has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 3 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Aabhas Pareek's office is in Delhi, Delhi.

Popular Reviews

Arun - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Exceptional service! Advocate Aabhas is an extremely learned and soft spoken professional. He understood my issue in a moment and helped me in forming my course of action. Thank you, Lawrato!
Over 3 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Aabhas Pareek Shall I File Case In SC With All Stake Holders Writing and selling erotic fiction under Amazon