How can I change my will?
how can i change my will?
You can change your Will by making a New Will and get it Registered. All the Previous Will shall be revoked once the new will is made.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What the difference in stamp duty for male and female?
- Can we file HAMA application in same court
- What is the procedure for applying for divorce
- Can I claim any rights over my maternal grandmother's property
- How can I get my house vacated from the Tenants?