Wrong allowance details filled while filing TDS
A seller quoted wrong allowances while preparing his form for TDS Deductions. The TDS thus was wrongly deducted. How can we correct the details?
You can file in for a correction statement. Edit the details with the correct data and file the form again.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Builder still not given possession of shops what can i do now.
- Procedure to marry in arya samaj marriage
- how to legally handle civil suit with sbi
- Can baseless allegations of corruption be filed under defamation case.
- Tenant not vacating the property.