Wrong allowance details filled while filing TDS
A seller quoted wrong allowances while preparing his form for TDS Deductions. The TDS thus was wrongly deducted. How can we correct the details?
You can file in for a correction statement. Edit the details with the correct data and file the form again.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Promised to pay in 3 installment but failed to pay 1st legal action ?
- Will having an FIR affect my future prospective of government job
- Can landlord deny my security money if i don't have copy of agreement?
- Other person has a twitter account on my registered name, please solve
- Married without informing parents now i don't want to live with wife