quesWrong allowance details filled while filing TDS

A seller quoted wrong allowances while preparing his form for TDS Deductions. The TDS thus was wrongly deducted. How can we correct the details?

  • ansYou can file in for a correction statement. Edit the details with the correct data and file the form again.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Tax lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi Team, Please confirm if builder can charge service tax on society maintenance while giving…

There was a raid in my company yesterday by Service Tax Deptt. where I was…

My dadi ,my father, my uncle, were joint holder of 31500 shares of listed company.…
I filed a cheque bounce case in 2011 for amount of 7 lakhs. Court awarded…

Tax Lawyers in India

Advocate Ankita Singh

 Experience: 5 years

Advocate N Sudalai Muthu

  Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anupam Dighe

  S Bharucha Marg
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Rovena David

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly