quesStreet vendor creates a problem.

In our locality, there is a pan-wala and he sells cigarettes too . So many youngsters and smokers come there and smoke . This causes trouble to the residents. These street shops remove their stall themselves when the anti encroachment drive is around and come back the next day. How can this problem be tackled?

• ansFile a written complaint to Municipal Corporation to remove the stall owner. If no action is taken then all the inhabitants can collectively move to court against municipal corporation.