Street vendor creates a problem.
In our locality, there is a pan-wala and he sells cigarettes too . So many youngsters and smokers come there and smoke . This causes trouble to the residents. These street shops remove their stall themselves when the anti encroachment drive is around and come back the next day. How can this problem be tackled?
File a written complaint to Municipal Corporation to remove the stall owner. If no action is taken then all the inhabitants can collectively move to court against municipal corporation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Had live-in relation with a girl but now she is refusing to marry
- Infection from ventilator caused grandfather's death
- Labor creating problems on being transferred to different factory
- Whether online gambling by setting up website legal or not?
- Got suspended on a complaint done by female employee