quesProfessor failed me deliberately. Unable to give exams. What to do?

I am a medical student at Safdarjung hospital and have been deliberately failed by my professor in an exam for which the result was declared on 5th Feb 2014. It takes 45 days in case I apply for a certified copy of my exam sheet for review but my next exam is on 3 Mar 2014 and I am not being allowed to appear for it due to the previous failed result.

What legal remedy do I have now, as I am running out of time. Please help.

The remedy lies to file a Writ petition in the High Court seeking permission to appear in your next examination to be held on 3.3.2014.  If the Hon'ble court appreciates your side of arguments, it may grant you permission to appear in the examination, subject to the fate of your review. 

First apply for a certified copy for review and immediately move the High Court under Writ jurisdiction. Any delay in approaching the High Court will be viewed by it very seriously and goes against your interests.

You may contact us for filing your Writ petition in the Delhi High Court once you apply for the certified copy of your answer sheet.

Once again, time is very critical in your case so we advise you to rush to the relevant university department and intiate necessary action immediately.