what would happen if i violate an order?
A bank manager unilaterally issueed direction in writing to his junior officer in violation of the Bankâ€™s circular beyond the limit of power delegated to him clearly in the circular: What will be the consequences for junior officer for non-compliance of such order? Can such non-compliance become a ground of dereliction of duty or disobedience of order of superior or insubordination of order of superior in the court of law. Order issued by the Bank Manager unilaterally are in violation of GOI guidelines instructed to him by Head Office in writing for strict compliance & non-compliance entails penalty and censure to bank by RBI / GOI What is the consequences for Junior Officer for non-compliance of such violative order in the court of law. Can Bank issue charge sheet to juniors for non-compliance of Bank Managerâ€™s written guidelines which are in violation of HO & GOI guidelines. Please inform for those circumstance if any where officer can be held responsible for non-compliance of superiorâ€™s order in violation of written circular of bank in the court of law.
The law of the land and the rules framed thereunder rank supreme. An order in violation of the rules is to be disobeyed. No action can be taken against the junior officer for refusing to abide by an order that was passed in disregard of rules
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a PG student claim the benefits, defined under maternity act ?
- Physical violence at work place can I file a case in labour court ?
- Employment termination without reason what action can i take.
- What action can i take institution harassing me and not paying salary
- Girl sent notice as marriage was cancelled now harassing