queswhat would happen if i violate an order?

A bank manager unilaterally issueed direction in writing to his junior officer in violation of the Bank’s circular beyond the limit of power delegated to him clearly in the circular: What will be the consequences for junior officer for non-compliance of such order? Can such non-compliance become a ground of dereliction of duty or disobedience of order of superior or insubordination of order of superior in the court of law. Order issued by the Bank Manager unilaterally are in violation of GOI guidelines instructed to him by Head Office in writing for strict compliance & non-compliance entails penalty and censure to bank by RBI / GOI What is the consequences for Junior Officer for non-compliance of such violative order in the court of law. Can Bank issue charge sheet to juniors for non-compliance of Bank Manager’s written guidelines which are in violation of HO & GOI guidelines. Please inform for those circumstance if any where officer can be held responsible for non-compliance of superior’s order in violation of written circular of bank in the court of law.

  • ansThe law of the land and the rules framed thereunder rank supreme. An order in violation of the rules is to be disobeyed. No action can be taken against the junior officer for refusing to abide by an order that was passed in disregard of rules

  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

long back my father was gurantor in a vehicle loan. my father was nomore ,he…

I given money to a person by registered mortgage and in mortgage document section 69…

We are a consulting firm from Bangalore. Our client in Singapore used our services in…

One year ago I had given hard cash to my friend from my bank self…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly