quesrecovery of money from a vendor

Hi, I have given 19000 rs to one of the vendor in Delhi as an initial deposit for one of the product he was suppose to sell. Later on he sold that product to someone else and refused to give my advance booking money back. Please guide, how can i file a case to get my money back.

  • ansIf you are a consumer you can file complaint against the vendor. Before that issue a legal notice to the Vendor to return your money.
    Because for Rs 19,000 only filing case is not worth it as your legal expenses will be more than Rs 19,000.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi I have been duped by my real estate agent who sold me fake site…

My father expired. Going through his pass book I found that he has given money…

I signed an MoU with the buyer to sell my flat and received the token…

We are a social media agency based out of New Delhi. We started working for…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly