recovery of money from a vendor
Hi, I have given 19000 rs to one of the vendor in Delhi as an initial deposit for one of the product he was suppose to sell. Later on he sold that product to someone else and refused to give my advance booking money back. Please guide, how can i file a case to get my money back.
If you are a consumer you can file complaint against the vendor. Before that issue a legal notice to the Vendor to return your money.
Because for Rs 19,000 only filing case is not worth it as your legal expenses will be more than Rs 19,000.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Daughters right on father's ancestral property under Muslim law
- Company is not paying salary what action can I take
- Living in pagdi system house in name of father's bro asking to leave
- Divorce pending in Indian court asking to get stamp from China govt
- Maternal grandparents want to give their property. dispute b/w sons