×

quesrecovery of money from a vendor

Hi, I have given 19000 rs to one of the vendor in Delhi as an initial deposit for one of the product he was suppose to sell. Later on he sold that product to someone else and refused to give my advance booking money back. Please guide, how can i file a case to get my money back.

• ansIf you are a consumer you can file complaint against the vendor. Before that issue a legal notice to the Vendor to return your money.
    Because for Rs 19,000 only filing case is not worth it as your legal expenses will be more than Rs 19,000.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only