Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
I was accused by CBI of the case in march 2009 then the case was not included in Prevention of Money Laundering now ed has taken up a case of Prevention of Money Laundering though the act was not in use in march 2009 can ed take up the case?
Retrospective statue cannot be applied unless and until there is/are specific directives from the government or any Government Regulation is passed to that effect.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can we file for pre verification reports on authenticity of documents
- Company forced me to sign an affidavit What action can I take
- How can I get divorce decree soon case going on for last 2 years
- Laws which prevents companies from discriminating pay for the employee
- Took home loan from bank but the plot was already allotted