quesPrevention of Money Laundering Act.

I was accused by CBI of the case in march 2009 then the case was not included in Prevention of Money Laundering now ed has taken up a case of Prevention of Money Laundering though the act was not in use in march 2009 can ed take up the case?

  • ansRetrospective statue cannot be applied unless and until there is/are specific directives from the government or any Government Regulation is passed to that effect.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, i owe a person 80000 rupees and he is filing a case against me…

My paternal uncle took a loan from a state financial corporation around 30 years ago.…
sir i give money to 1 person who give me security cheque and 100 stamp…
Maine ek person se 10 lac rs 10 saal pehle udhar liye jiska 2% per…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly