Person defaming for money taken. Not wiling to take money installments
I have taken some money from a person. There is nothing in written just an old stamp paper on which it is stated that i have taken money. No she is defaming me and my son everywhere. Where can i complain about her actions? She is not wiling to take money in installments.
It may be a case of defamation. You can file a civil suit as well as criminal cases. You are not bound to pay the money , as it is time barred. You have so many other options to overcome this problem.
Advocate J K AgrawalKabir Marg, Jaipur
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife left home. Now making false allegation, How to safegurad myself?
- Tenant staying for 25 years now capturing our land. What to do?
- My cousin is threatening my father for money what can we do
- Punishment for abetting suicide of girlfriend
- Maintainence without permission of tenant inside Office Premise