Person defaming for money taken. Not wiling to take money installments

I have taken some money from a person. There is nothing in written just an old stamp paper on which it is stated that i have taken money. No she is defaming me and my son everywhere. Where can i complain about her actions? She is not wiling to take money in installments.

It may be a case of defamation. You can file a civil suit as well as criminal cases. You are not bound to pay the money , as it is time barred. You have so many other options to overcome this problem.