quesPerson defaming for money taken. Not wiling to take money installments

I have taken some money from a person. There is nothing in written just an old stamp paper on which it is stated that i have taken money. No she is defaming me and my son everywhere. Where can i complain about her actions? She is not wiling to take money in installments.

  • ansIt may be a case of defamation. You can file a civil suit as well as criminal cases. You are not bound to pay the money , as it is time barred. You have so many other options to overcome this problem.

    Advocate J K Agrawal

      Kabir Marg, Jaipur

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

We have taken dealership paying amount along with an agreement, that they will pay back…
paid 3.2 lacs on 28.3.16 to promoter, but due to job problem don't want to…
I had taken a personal loan for which I didn't pay the EMI's for, as…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly