Payment of supplier's bill delayed
Since one of the supplier's payment is pending to be made consequent upon the non receipt of payment from my customer, can the supplier resort to lodging a Police complaint under CrPC and pursue through Advocate legally.
It all depends upon terms and conditions agreed upon between the parties. So far, non-receipt of payment is concerned, supplier can for civil suit for recovery of money due along with interest for delayed period. Besides, he can also file criminal complaint under section 406 and 420 subject to terms of the contract/agreement.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Getting married to Pakistani girl, what docs does she require to stay
- Religion conversion to avoid divorce to do second marriage
- Family Compromise Decree passed by court need registration?
- Gf's parents forcing her to marry someone else and torturing
- Parking issue with neighbors how can I get property packing place