Payment of supplier's bill delayed
Since one of the supplier's payment is pending to be made consequent upon the non receipt of payment from my customer, can the supplier resort to lodging a Police complaint under CrPC and pursue through Advocate legally.
It all depends upon terms and conditions agreed upon between the parties. So far, non-receipt of payment is concerned, supplier can for civil suit for recovery of money due along with interest for delayed period. Besides, he can also file criminal complaint under section 406 and 420 subject to terms of the contract/agreement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If I marry a girl without family's approval. What to do?
- Seller's daughter filed case after we brought land from him
- Property sold to two different person what are the right of 1st buyer
- Am i entitled to maintenance if i am a working woman?
- How qualified wife can sit idle and also be eligible for maintenance