Information about funds release w/o succession.
1. My Mother was employed in health department, govt. of Bihar, My father has withdrawn entire eligible funds of my mother. After her death without informing me. Kindly answer me how he has able to withdraw the entire funds without any succession and my information?
2. My father has been get employed my younger brother on the basis of â€œAnukampaâ€ in the same department where my mother was employed, where there is also without any succession and my information. Kindly answer who is eligible for the Anukampa Job and on which basis?
3. Please provide all the document submitted by them regarding fund withdrawals and â€œSuccession Jobâ€.
4. What are the rules and regulations regarding the employment of any person on the basis of the â€œANUKAMPAâ€ after death of an employee during the service period in the Health & Family Welfare Department of State of Bihar?
5. With reference to the question no 1, what are the various funds of the state government of Bihar for which an employee is eligible to withdraw the money after the service or the legal heirs can withdraw after the death of such employee?
6. If any member of family after death of employee has withdrawn the entire fund willfully with the help of some staff without permission and knowledge of other beneficiary of family, in such situation what are the remedies available to other aggrieved beneficiaries?
Your father might have been the nominee in the service records of your mother, in spite of this, you can as one of the legal heir of your mother claim your share from your father. Secondly, if you have qualification and are unemployed for the post available under anukampa your are also entitled to the post if you were dependent on your mother or you are taking care of the your father.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Are rent agreement a valid address proof
- Legal Procedures and steps required from taking a shop from a seller
- After filing for mutual divorce wife not allowing to meet kids
- Husband forcing to give him my girl child what right do i have?
- What are my property rights over my grandfathers property