Information about funds release w/o succession.

1. My Mother was employed in health department, govt. of Bihar, My father has withdrawn entire eligible funds of my mother. After her death without informing me. Kindly answer me how he has able to withdraw the entire funds without any succession and my information?

2. My father has been get employed my younger brother on the basis of “Anukampa” in the same department where my mother was employed, where there is also without any succession and my information. Kindly answer who is eligible for the Anukampa Job and on which basis?

3. Please provide all the document submitted by them regarding fund withdrawals and “Succession Job”.

4. What are the rules and regulations regarding the employment of any person on the basis of the “ANUKAMPA” after death of an employee during the service period in the Health & Family Welfare Department of State of Bihar?

5. With reference to the question no 1, what are the various funds of the state government of Bihar for which an employee is eligible to withdraw the money after the service or the legal heirs can withdraw after the death of such employee?

6. If any member of family after death of employee has withdrawn the entire fund willfully with the help of some staff without permission and knowledge of other beneficiary of family, in such situation what are the remedies available to other aggrieved beneficiaries?

Answers (1)

251 votes
Your father might have been the nominee in the service records of your mother, in spite of this, you can as one of the legal heir of your mother claim your share from your father. Secondly, if you have qualification and are unemployed for the post available under anukampa your are also entitled to the post if you were dependent on your mother or you are taking care of the your father.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles